ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Are the males in the audience jealous of cena because he so good looking?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Nov 2012, 07:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

crazychick is on a distinguished road
Default Are the males in the audience jealous of cena because he so good looking?

Randy orton does the same moves nobody boos him nor did they boo ric flair he did the same moves all the time.
crazychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2012, 07:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

ak47pro25 is on a distinguished road

John Cena always in the main event, we are not jealous because he is good looking. Shoved down our throats. Plus his gimmick sucks.

Same with Randy Orton he has 5 moves of doom but we do not boo him because hes not always in main event. Randy Orton and John Cena should both turn heels.

I like heels more than faces. More fun to watch.

Randy Orton = Legend Killer Gimmick

John Cena = Rapper Thug
ak47pro25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2012, 08:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Davie is on a distinguished road

No! They don't like Cena because he uses "five" moves and the creative team always makes him win. But what i don't get is that Orton and Santino use "five" moves but Santino's moves are ineffective and stupid i mean come Jab, Arm slam, Diving head but and the Cobra. Orton has Clothesline, Scoopslam, Roped DDT and RKO. And them two get cheered allot by adults so in other words Cena is the exact same as Orton and Santino. But some people are just stupid
Davie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2012, 08:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
Rob
Fresh Noob

Rob is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Rob

I'm sorry what's the description have to do with this?

The answer is no. I'm not saying he's not good looking, what I am saying is that 95% of all men don't care. They boo him because he is the face of PG, removing Stone Cold and The Great One. He is just lovedby kids and WWE uses him to make it PG.
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2012, 08:12 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Best In The World 4 Ever is on a distinguished road

The males are booing John Cena because of his inability to perform more than 5 moves and his pathetic mic skills which caused us to lose views.
The Best In The World 4 Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2012, 08:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

T.K 2012 is on a distinguished road

It's because he's the face of WWE. And Punk gets rammed down our throats alot more now than anyone else.

Yeah, alot of fans are jealous of Cena because he has got it all. And he does everything so effortless.

Randy has different moves and is entertaining and interesting. Also for some reason is allowed a gimmick change. Cena is in dire need of a gimmick change and he wants one aswell but vince and creative team wont let him because he is too face with the younger fans. All it is about is the money.

Cena put's arses in seats, that is what matters.
T.K 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2012, 08:25 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

william is on a distinguished road

no, because his face is chisled looking, his chin is too big and he looks like a caveman in the face. plus he has way too much airtime on their shows and you see him too much and get tired of seeing him. it's getting to the point that it looks like he is on the show for about 75% of it's time on TV.
william is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2012, 08:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

?BabyGirl? is on a distinguished road

John cena is not even that good looking. The only thing I like about him is his body. And the fact that he does great charity work. I think people hate him because he's a really boring wrestler. He's been the same for how long now? He also likes to he the center of attention. And is always doing a dumb storyline. Like the AJ soap opera going on right now. And let's not forget the whole, I'm a hero thing. He loves to he the hero and he wants everyone to like him.
?BabyGirl? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2012, 08:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

_???? ????_Ţ? is on a distinguished road

Me? Jealous of Cena? Ha! Good looking? He looks like a chimp! xD

What possible moves apart from a few submissions and a couple of suplexes does Randy use the same moves of Cena's?
_???? ????_Ţ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2012, 08:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

I see a lot more Women Swooning over Rnady Orton at WWE Live Events than I do John Cena. I see Women holding up signs asking Randy Orton to marry them more than I see Women holding signs trying to pick up John Cena. every Professional Wrestler has signature moves that they do in most of their matches. If you haven't noticed that, then you don't really follow Professional Wrestling. That's been true in Professional Wrestling for decades.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2012, 08:48 AM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

Juan is on a distinguished road

Not really.I could care less if the Women like him.I think that they hate him cause Cena is always in the Main Event.Even when he is not champion,he still gets the spotlight and I think that it is not fair for the others that are the current champs.
Juan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2012, 08:53 AM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

Jon R is on a distinguished road

Yes I am.
Jon R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2012, 08:57 AM   #13 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Mr. Yaw is on a distinguished road

A lot of guys won't admit it, but some of them are. Once their girlfriend or wife starts cheering for Cena, the adult guys boo him, lol.
Mr. Yaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2012, 09:03 AM   #14 (permalink)
abc
Jobber

abc is on a distinguished road

Males hate John Cena because of two very important factors - Gimmick and In ring skills, there is nothing wrong with his mic skills unlike what most haters think.

John Cena's in ring skills is not as good as most wrestlers in case you did not realise that, in every match, John Cena usually only performs a headlock or punches apart from his finishers.

Also, John Cena gimmick is pathetic in comparison with other wrestlers currently. Fans do not hate Hogan's gimmick because Hogan was all face, truly rising above hate. Fans do not hate The Rock because he did not claim to be righteous and good. Fans hate Cena because his gimmick requires him to claim to rise above hate and stay free from all evil, when everyone knows nobody can be perfect and the main point, he does not rise above the hate.

John Cena claims to rise above hate but

1) He attacks wrestlers because he is unhappy with the words they say

2) He does the things mention in the first point and is practically unstoppable in his kayfabe gimmick
abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2012, 09:09 AM   #15 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

fearfactory91 is on a distinguished road

It's not because "he so good looking"...

1. It's not just males that don't like Cena. A lot of females aren't fans of him, and there's male Cena fans, too.

2. Vince shoves him down our throats with constant winning of the titles, putting HIS matches over the WHC and WWE TItle matches (seriously? John Cena VS John Laurinaitis was the last match at Extreme Rules, yet the two most important titles in the company sit on the backburner so little Cena can have the main event..)

3. He has had the same goody-goody, boy scout gimmick since 2007, and it's annoying. Randy Orton (not a fan, either) and Ric Flair at least do/did different things with their gimmicks throughout their career. I'm not saying he should go heel (because in a business perspective, it's a dumb idea. He sells a lot of merchandise), but he needs to have a drastic gimmick change. Same thing goes for Santino Marella..

4. His matches are mainly stale. It's always the same thing. He gets his ass beat, does a few moves, gets his ass beat again, and miraculously gets a comeback, and wins. Cena knows how to wrestle, and he is really good when he wants to. His match with CM Punk at Money In The Bank 2011 was amazing. It's just that he likes to run his game on cruise control, because he and everybody knows he's going to win 9 times out of 10.
fearfactory91 is offline   Reply With Quote