ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Guys who watch WWE plz help me....!!?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Nov 2012, 12:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Mohammad is on a distinguished road
Default Guys who watch WWE plz help me....!!?

what happened in hell in a cell 1998(undertaker vs mankind) plz add some detail because i have started watching wwe wrestling & youtube videos & all other video sites are banned in our country & i have heard that undertaker is known as the master of HELL IN A CELL.
Mohammad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2012, 12:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Best In The World 4 Ever is on a distinguished road

I have watched this match for 13 times and hell it was a great Hell in a Cell match.

Mankind and Undertaker started the match on top of the Cell and after 1 minute, Mankind was tossed off the cell through the Spanish Announcer Table by Undertaker. There was a somewhat break because referees and officials came out to attend to Mankind. A stretcher was brought out and Mankind was stretched out of the ring. Meanwhile, the Cell started to rise and Undertaker was top on the cell and afterwards, he started to climb down.

Mankind then struggled to stand up and then he shocked the WWE Fans by climbing the cell up where Undertaker chokeslammed him through the cell once again. It was reported that this chokeslam actually collided with a steel chair against his face. Undertaker did the "Old School" on Mankind but Mankind counters it. The match was brought outside of the ring and soon, Undertaker was busted open after he "Suicide Dive" to the cell. Mankind tried to carry the steel steps but was unable to due to his dislocated shoulder. Undertaker used the steel steps and hit Mankind about 2 to 3 times. Then Mankind suddenly gain a bit of momentum and he "Piledriver" Undertaker on the steel chair. He brought thumbtacks in the ring and about to toss Undertaker there but he lock the" Maniable Claw"(Forgot the spelling) until Mankind was somewhat in the Camel Clutch position and Undertaker counters it by dropping Mankind to the thumbtacks. Undertaker then chokeslam Mankind on the thumbtacks and finished the match with the Tombstone Piledriver to win the match.
The Best In The World 4 Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2012, 12:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Anuj is on a distinguished road

You started watching wrestling, that's a great news because WWE in loosing Fans. That Hell in a Cell match was perhaps best Hell in a Cell Ever. Controversies say Mankind was supposed to win that match. i remember Mankind tried to throw The Undertaker from the top of the Cell but Reverse Happened.

Undertaker sent Mankind to hell by throwing him on the Commentator Table. Then Somehow Mankind managed to get on the top of the cell again and this time.... a Chokeslam. Cell was broken and Mankind was on the Floor.

And about The Undertaker, without him Wrestling is Incomplete. He is Master of Hell in a Cell and Casket matches as well.

20-0 at Wrestlemania and 22 year Career is an achievement.

Good Luck and Stay Tuned...
Anuj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2012, 12:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Erika is on a distinguished road

Im a woman and i still answer this question

The Undertaker tossed Mankind off the Hell In The Cell into a announce table over 20 feet

Chock Slammed him trough the cell into the ring

Tombstone him on a pile of thump tacks
Erika is offline   Reply With Quote