ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Help! Pro Wrestling Compare and Contrast Essay?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Nov 2012, 11:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
ian
I Hate My Generation

ian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to ian
Default Help! Pro Wrestling Compare and Contrast Essay?

I'm writing a compare and contrast essay for school and the overall theme is about pro wrestling.

But I need two subjects involving pro wrestling to compare and contrast.

And there has to be a reason to why I am comparing them, like to prove that one is better than the other.

I'd really appreciate the help!!!!
ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2012, 11:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

adam is on a distinguished road

U can't compare who is better then who. Just put something like.......

If your doing WWE that is fake so just put WWE is fake they come up with all of the stuff years before it happens they call it story lines WWE wrestlers are trained professionals and they use steroids to make them strong if u think thats appropriate to say but put stuff like that

If your doing real Wrestling like in the Olympics then say stuff like.....

Pro wrestling takes a lot of skill they have to train everyday they have to be very healthy and it takes a lot of work. And stuff like that!

But if this doesn't help u google ideas it will really help!

I really hope this helped u!
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2012, 11:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Dragon is on a distinguished road

You could compare and contrast pro wrestling with action movies. Both are scripted entertainment full of stunts. One is performed live in front of spectators and can be adjusted during the performance, the other is put together on a closed set (no spectators) and is meticulously edited then presented as a finished product that can't be altered to spectators. Which process is better? Why? Which is more entertaining, the performance done live with the mistakes and rough edges intact, or the finished product that has had all of the mistakes and rough edges removed before being shown to spectators? Which one do you (any spectator) feel more involved with, the live performance where your reactions can influence how the performers continue the show, or the finished "perfected" performance where you are a passive spectator and your reactions don't matter because you are watching a performance that was recorded weeks, months, or years ago?

The reason for the comparison: One is considered a legitimate and honorable profession, the other is derided as "fake" by those who aren't fans. Why? Both are basically the same thing: performing stunts and portraying made-up characters to tell a fictional story as entertainment.
The Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote