ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why do people hate John Cena?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Nov 2012, 05:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Youngwoo is on a distinguished road
Default Why do people hate John Cena?

Why do people hate John Cena?
Youngwoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2012, 05:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??????? ??? is on a distinguished road

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXcCNTgPpgo
??????? ??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2012, 05:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

People Power is dead is on a distinguished road

they are immature people that just hate him for no good reason. they say cuz he has the championship, well cena lost it at mitb 2011 and it has been passed to punk to delrio then to punk again for a year making cena not the champ for over a year but they still moan and b*tch. he has lost opportunities over 5X now but people still complain. he is not seen as much and punk has taken so much tv time while cena is busy with other storylines but they still complain about seeing this guy.
People Power is dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2012, 05:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Snicklefritz the Nerfherder is on a distinguished road

John Cena has been shoved down the throats of the WWE universe, just like Rocky Maivia. People tend to think its cool to hate something they are meant to love. One day Cena will climb out of that rut, just like the Rock did.

That YouTube video is a waste of time. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the question. It's just some mark explaining to us what anyone with half a brain already knows about John Cena's idiotic death rumor
Snicklefritz the Nerfherder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2012, 05:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

steve w is on a distinguished road

how will u feel if everytime when u turn on to wwe, is always about cena, even if u are a champion, cean will still be the center man, frankly he likes to steal the spotlight of all wwe superstar...even with or known that he is injuried(although is fake), i mean even great superstar will take a time off maybe to play their injuries but he will still freaky appearred every week to irriate the crowd....i mean..can u believe a injuired cena can defeat dolph n alberto while they are 100 healthy to compete.. frankly too..cena makes wwe look from bad to worst..all PG kiddo stuff he make wwe look bad....i love wwe...but i dun like how they do right now...especually their PG period....becos i am being fans for more than 18 years..i have fond of wwe...i just dun like ppl buried the legecy of wwe.....
steve w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2012, 05:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

Ivan- Wrestling and Sports Fan is on a distinguished road

I think people just hate John Cena's WWE character, he's on RAW every week, even if he has a injury, main events countless PPVs even if he isn't in the title picture, and his character is stale. WWE makes him bigger than what he is. I don't hate John Cena, he's done great things for the WWE and even for charity and you have to respect for him for that but I don't like the fact he overshines everyone in the WWE. Because of Cena, CM Punk has barely main event the entire year he's been champion and John Cena doesn't put any younger and future talent over. (like Ziggler, Sandow, Swagger, etc)
Ivan- Wrestling and Sports Fan is offline   Reply With Quote