ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

why is Daniiel Bryan?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Nov 2012, 07:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ricky Milanista Sfegatato 92 is on a distinguished road
Default why is Daniiel Bryan?

always loosing? he's always loosing week after week, match after match, against every kind of opponent, even against some average athletes. I'm so sick about that. Daniel Bryan is an excellent performer and a phenomenal wrestler, he deserves to have too much success, not to loos every match he fights.

WWE' dirigents are ''trying so hard'' to sake Daniel and his reputation make him in some embarrassing situations every episode of Raw and SD. I mean inacceptable that he lost against Mysterio; in my opinion Mr.619 is just a old athlete and his career is almost over, so I really don't understand why WWE' dirigents have want to write this final for that match.

I really admire Bryan, I love his personage, his permormances in ring and in micrphone, he's a complete entertainer, one of the best wrestlers of the intere WWE. He should be a champ, not a poor loosing jobber. he's even been humilited in a few minutes against Damien Sandow(while he's nobody, a normal and a standard not excited superstar. he's simply far inferior than Bryan in everything about wrestling and entertainment). I'm sick, I can't stand this situation. I want to see Bryan back in a good place of the WWE. ok he's a tag team champion(or the tag team champions ;D) but somebody of the dirigents'd better to toe to Bryan with major intensity and continuity, cause he's simply an amazing superstar

respect for Daniel Bryan
Ricky Milanista Sfegatato 92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2012, 10:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Stiff Dragon is on a distinguished road

I know what you mean, last RAW they chose Kane over Daniel Bryan in their predetermined poll and then make him lost to Rey Mysterio. I mean come on, it's like they don't care that the majority of the fans want to see Daniel Bryan shine in WWE.
Stiff Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2012, 10:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Rsx15 is on a distinguished road

WWE us once again ruining a future main event guy. They're relying more on guys like Rock, The Undertaker, HHH, John Cena, Lesnar to pull the company when these guys have paid their dues and have made it to the top plenty of times. Dan is a awesome talent to watch, but it's just fustrating that WWE chooses not to give this young crop of talent the push they need to take over for the guys I mentioned before. This is why WWE is so unwatchable now-a-days. Potentional future talent is not given enough push and they end up becoming jokes or jobbers.
Rsx15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2012, 10:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Heath is on a distinguished road

turning face wont help
Heath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2012, 11:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Depressed Marlins Fan is on a distinguished road

WWE prefers to bury the guys the fans ask for. I don't really understand it.
Depressed Marlins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote