ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why did owen harts wife sue the wwe after owens death?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Nov 2012, 06:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Why did owen harts wife sue the wwe after owens death?

thought it was an accident,also if owen was around today would he have been world champ & wat about hipocrat bret saying he wouldnt work for wwe after owens death,i guess money talks r.i.p owen,you had more talent than the rest of the hart family put together
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2012, 06:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Well, let's see. Husband is put in a sling to lower him from the roof. WWE has the mechanism fail and he falls 50 feet to his death. Mechanism holds, he would probably be alive today. WWE's fault. Lawsuit. Steps seems pretty clear to me.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2012, 06:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

wwe is cool is on a distinguished road

i hate martha and as for bret did you ever hear of chagheing your mind
wwe is cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2012, 06:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Moe Money is on a distinguished road

They made him do something they weren't 100% on doing, using tools meant for lobbing around equipment and not humans, and they continued on with the show after he fell to his very sad demise. Of course, the WWF was only doing this because WCW was doing this with Sting, and they wanted Owen to do something heroic. The WWF is responsible for his death, and a lawsuit from the Hart family was very eminent.
Moe Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2012, 06:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

khole12 is on a distinguished road

Because it was not grappling hook or even anything made to hold a human being. I heard that it was nautical w/ hooks and lanyard and used for moving cargo, sails. That's why: improper use of the ropes and gear itself. In addition, Owen Hart weighed like 300~325 pds. at least. They were to thin and their tensile strength broke. A lot of people are still upset over this, naturally. I am particularly outraged. You have seen those jumbo hempen ropes. W/ them Owen Hart could have descended safely and w/ the same impact, 'cause it looks so jungleubercool.
khole12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2012, 06:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

lando is on a distinguished road

More safety measures should have been present
lando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2012, 06:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

As far as Martha Hart is concerned, if The WWE Booking Team had not scripted Owen Hart to do The Blue Blazer Gimmick, he would not have been in the harness and lowered from the ceiling and fell to his death. As far as she is concerned, WWE is responsible for Owen's Death and left her a Widow and 2 Chilren lost a Father.

You say Owen would have been a World Champion? I don't know about that, WWE never gave Owne the opportunity to compete for The WWF/WWE Championshiip. I don't think The WWE Booking Team viewed Owen as a Wrestlter to build the company around.

As far as bret, if Bret wanted to have access to The Footage and History from his Wrestling Career, well WWE owned the footage from Stampede Wrestling, The World Wrestling Federation, World Championship Wrestling and World Wrestling Entertainment, that's a good chnunk of Bret's Wrestling Career.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2012, 06:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Rion Nolley is on a distinguished road

Well what happened to Owen was a freak accident. He fell from about 50ft in the air due to a mechanism failure. Everyone just about told him that the entrance performance that killed him wasn't safe, Owen wanted to try it even after he practiced it. Yes she had the right to sue but I don't think she should have.
Rion Nolley is offline   Reply With Quote