ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Justin Gabriel's mic skills UNDERrated?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Nov 2012, 11:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Patrick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Patrick
Default Justin Gabriel's mic skills UNDERrated?

Okay, so maybe he hasn't been all that great on the mic during his time with WWE, but the other day I watched an episode of NXT where he interrupts Jinder Mahal and got a generous amount of mic time, and honestly I think he's getting better, BETTER. He was definitely more convincing than anything Morrison ever did, and he seemed rather confident, something that I think is lacking in his mic work, plus he didn't sound as retarded as he usually does. I don't know if any of you watch NXT (the matches are way better than the crap on Smackdown and RAW) and saw that, you should probably google it since I can't seem to find it on Youtube, but if you did what do you honestly think? Is he getting better? Should he be given the mic more often? I usually cringe when he's given the mic but I was actually pleasantly surprised when he spoke. And yes, he does need a new haircut.

Candle and the Rassling Critic you guys have never watched Smackdown?
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2012, 12:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

timothy is on a distinguished road

I think justin has improved as a wwe superstar his mic work has improved he has improve on the mic he given more time to speak well I think Justin will have a run at one of the singles titles he no longer is so dull anymore he seems confident he should blowdry and cut the hair off
timothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2012, 12:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Candle (87%) is on a distinguished road

I think in order to be underrated, people have to rate you in the first place. To my knowledge, I've only heard the kid talk once, and that was in his vignettes to build him up during NXT when he debut.

Hopefully someone will learn to talk coming up the roster whose initials aren't CM and P. But factoring in almost everyone's scripted (except Punk, who pretty much rips up everything creative hands him), I doubt Gabriel's talents will grow outside of the NXT environment due to the WWE's "creative" stunting any sort of progress.
Candle (87%) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2012, 12:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Rassling Critic is on a distinguished road

I never ever say him talk
The Rassling Critic is offline   Reply With Quote