ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WWE Fantasy Warfare Pay-Per View?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Nov 2012, 09:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Alton C is on a distinguished road
Default WWE Fantasy Warfare Pay-Per View?

Would you guys like this idea I have? Read this one and tell me what you think if you like to?

Fantasy Warfare Pay-Per View Title: Battle of Decades [Price: 59:99]

Match Card:

1."Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs. CM Punk (Singles match for the WWE Championship) - Winner "Stone Cold" Steve Austin via Stunner [Length: 31:23]

2. Hulk Hogan vs. John Cena (No Disqualification match) - Winner John Cena via STF [Length: 27:15]

3. Shawn Michaels vs. The Rock (60 Iron Man match for the World Heavyweight Championship) - Winner The Rock via Rock Bottom [Length: 60:00] 6?5

4. Kurt Angle vs. Bret Hart (Ultimate Submission Match match for the United States Championship) - Winner Bret Hart via Sharpshooter [Length: 32:01] 4-3 Overtime

5. Owen Hart vs. Chris Benoit vs. Daniel Bryan (Triple Threat Submission match for the Intercontinental Championship) - Winner Chris Benoit via Cripple Crossface [Length: 20:30]

6. The Big Show vs. Andre the Giant (Single match) - Winner The Big Show via Chokeslam [Length 18:40]

7. Hardy Boyz vs Edge and Christian vs Dudley Boyz vs Road Warriors (Fatal Four Way Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match for the WWE Tag Team Championship) - Winner Edge and Christian via Ladder Tactics [Length: 40:05]

8. The Fabulous Moolah vs Trish Stratus (Singles Match for the Divas Championship) - Winner Trish Stratus via Stratusfaction [Length: 14:44]

9. Triple H (w/ Stephanie McMahon) vs "Macho Man" Randy Savage (w/ Miss Elizabeth) (2 out of 3 Falls Match Match) - Winner "Macho Man" Randy Savage via Elbow Drop [Length: 27:15]

10. Undertaker vs Sting ("Career vs. Career" Hell in a Cell match) - Winner Undertaker via Tombstone Piledriver [Length: 35:40] If they Lose the match they would to retire from wrestling

Rate 0-10 if you like to, too.
Alton C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2012, 09:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

U think U know Me is on a distinguished road

Match of the Night-Hulk Hogan vs. John Cena

Superstar of the Night-The Undertaker

Ratings-10.5/10

Amazing Card.I wish I would have got the Opportunity to Watch this Pay Per View.
U think U know Me is offline   Reply With Quote