ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

How many of you are true wrestling fans?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Nov 2012, 03:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

The Intellectual Destroyer is on a distinguished road
Default How many of you are true wrestling fans?

Do any of you like all wrestling promotions? People that hate WWE or TNA aren't real fans. CM Punk lovers are what I call 'Bandwagon fans' and they like who ever is the best of the top promotions. Get a clue people. I'm getting sick of you idiots.
The Intellectual Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2012, 03:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??? ???? is on a distinguished road

Excuse me, but I don't think you have to like all wrestling promotions to be a "true wrestling fan" and you don't have to hate and critique everything that the WWE or TNA do in order to be called a "true wrestling fan." And surely just because you like CM Punk doesn't make you a bandwagon fan; I'm not denying that there aren't bandwagon fans for Punk but who is anyone to say that, that person isn't a fan of Punk's just because they started liking him after the shoot promo.. there is a distinct difference between a bandwagon fan and someone who's actually a fan and it's not fair to group all people who love CM Punk's work a bandwagon fan.

Who is anyone to say what a true wrestling fan? I've been watching wrestling basically my whole life, it doesn't make me a true fan or a better fan in comparison to someone whose just started to watch wrestling. Nobody can determine what a true wrestling fan is because all you have to do to be a true fan is enjoy watching it. It's as simple as that.
??? ???? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2012, 03:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dustin is on a distinguished road

I am i actually want to be an proffesional wrestler. I watch WWE, Impact and not so common the independent circuit watch a lot to.
Dustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2012, 03:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Samoan Roots is on a distinguished road

What Ms. Lol basically said.

Many different type of fans. Some passionate, some casual. They're fans, though. Just because some might not know everything one knows doesn't make them less of a fan. Let these fans be.
Samoan Roots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2012, 03:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

wwe and tna are fake real wrestling is what they do in the olympics and schools
Old 26 Nov 2012, 03:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Emma is on a distinguished road

Haha, I agree with you and the 'Bandwagon fans'. I can't say I like all wrestling promotions, because I haven't seen all of them and know them all well enough to decide. But if the promotion is good and the wrestlers are entertaining and talented in the ring then of course I'll like it. Truthfully I haven't been watching RAW or any wrestling for the past 2 months because I guess I need a break and the quality is directed for the kids and I'm not a kid anymore. I think I'll start watching wrestling again soon. I saw The Soup and Eve, Miz, Brodus, D-Bry, and Rey were on as well as King and Cole, and I admit I miss them all. But the quality of entertainment and such in WWE (don't know about TNA, etc.) has dissipated. Wow I got off topic.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2012, 03:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

The Irish Curse is on a distinguished road

So, let me see if I got this right, a true wreslting fan must love WWE and TNA and hate Cm Punk for being the Champ!
The Irish Curse is offline   Reply With Quote