ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why do people keep banging on about cena being shoved down our throats?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Nov 2012, 07:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Why do people keep banging on about cena being shoved down our throats?

oh but it was ok for steriod abuser hogan to be shoved down our throats & austin who could only get cheers by being vulgar or the rock who just spews out the same old crap yawn,id rather watch cena anyday than cm bore who looks like an deflated convict
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2012, 07:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

timothy is on a distinguished road

John Cena is old news people are sick and tired of him I am tired of me step aside give someone new a shot at the wwe title how about Kofi Kingston a shot at the belt or moved wade to raw And I'am tired of punk being wwe champion give R Truth a title shot and make him champion wwe need a new face not cena or punk plz Brock come back
timothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2012, 07:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

arindam is on a distinguished road

For most people, its because they think saying so makes them sound 'cool' and 'knowledgeable'. You will see them praising all the useless guys like Curt Hawkins, Dean Ambrose or Zack Ryder, but you will never see them praising the famous ones, even if they are genuinely better.

If Triple-H beats Ziggler, he is burying talent and not letting it rise. But when CM Punk does the same thing, then its okay.
arindam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2012, 07:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Kendrick Baldwin is on a distinguished road

whoa whoa whoa there, okay lol. i'm a cena fan but i would want to see steve austin, rock and hogan more than cena if i could. look john cena has more people that hates him simply because they're tired of him winning matches. ( you know beause he almost never loses) and because they're tired of his gimmick. look i'm a cena fan for life but i wouldn't say what a legend has done is crap, considering stone cold is my favorite wrestler ever. hey cena is still wwe's top guy and they might give him a heel turn so cena will still be on top for awile now wether his haters like it or not.
Kendrick Baldwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2012, 07:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Chris is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Chris

How many superstars have beaten John Cena without it being a stipulation match, or someone distracting the ref or Cena. If Cena wasn't made the guy that promotes everything (most recently the breast cancer thing) and also the guy that has to be on every raw (even if he doesn't compete and just makes jokes or kisses AJ). I'm sure now you can see why most wwe fans that have passed puberty hate Cena
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2012, 07:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

? Dark RicKy ? is on a distinguished road

****Came to answer this question with the toothpic****

****Cleans the teeth****

****Throws the toothpic at the report button****.
? Dark RicKy ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2012, 07:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Samuel Doyle is on a distinguished road

because he is, im about to watch the latest wwe documentrys and i bet john cena is going to wesel he way to star in both of them

when he wasnt arround he gets invovled in everything, every great storyline esp with punk he has to get invovled hes a twat
Samuel Doyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2012, 08:02 AM   #8 (permalink)

maverick is on a distinguished road

People just don't like him. I truly believe that's more so because of the way WWE uses him and not necesarily because of how John Cena is as a person. I really don't feel like going on and on about John boy right now, but if you're familiar with this wondrful Internet Wrestling Community that we have here, you'll know why people don't like him.

People Power!
maverick is offline   Reply With Quote