ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who is the leader of the trio Ramon Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Nov 2012, 10:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dillon is on a distinguished road
Default Who is the leader of the trio Ramon Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose?

BQ: Who do you think out of those 3 will have the most impact in WWE
Dillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2012, 10:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Rassling Critic is on a distinguished road

Paul Heyman
The Rassling Critic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2012, 10:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

todd j is on a distinguished road

i don't think their is going to be a leader out the 3 but we'll find out this monday and i like seth rollins but dean ambrose is definitly n automatic bluechipper in the making.he has it all.he can wrestle,has character and have mic skills
todd j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2012, 10:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

That ONE GUY is on a distinguished road

I don't think there is a leader
That ONE GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2012, 10:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Jon R is on a distinguished road

Maybe Rollins since he is the champ but Ambrose is the one with the most hype in terms of mic talent. Really could be anyone at this point. BQ: Gotta go with Rollins because he'll likely receive more opportunities.
Jon R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2012, 11:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mystery Asker is on a distinguished road

CM Punk is the leader because 2 months ago on NXT Seth rollins won the NXT CHampionship and he teamed up with Cm punk and they won and became best friends after that. So Punk told rollins to get his friends and beat up Ryback to help him get to 365 days and it is probably going to be John Cena, CM Punk, Ryback in a triple threat Tables Latters and Chairs match just like last year. Or it will be Seth Rollins, Ambrose, and Reigns against John cena and ryback in a handicap match.
Mystery Asker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2012, 11:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??? ???? is on a distinguished road

We're going to have to wait for the story to unfold more before anyone can give a clear cut answer on that; we just don't know at this time who's leading whom at this point in time. A lot of people are speculating that Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose aren't leading themselves and either it's a CM Punk and Paul Heyman collaboration on this project to have these young guns take out Ryback or it could be Brad Maddox but there is speculation that even Maddox is taking orders from Punk and Heyman.

Punk and Heyman could just be red herrings though and meant to throw us all off.. we're not going to know who is the mastermind behind this whole scheme until someone tells us. I don't personally know but logic would tell me that it would be Seth Rollins who is the leader because all these guys are coming off of NXT / FCW and Rollins is the reigning NXT Champion (not sure if he's dropped the title yet since I'm five weeks behind of their TV tapings in Canada) I think it would make the most sense for Rollins to be calling the shots between the three of him because he was the Champion; I think Rollins would make the best leader too but that's just my opinion; a lot of people could probably vouch for Dean Ambrose though instead..

However, based on what I saw on RAW this past week when they took out Ryback again.. it was Rollins and Ambrose who put Ryback through the table while Reigns was calling the shots and seemed to be instructing them, so maybe he's the leader? He would be my last choice as the leader.. not that I have anything against him, I just thought it was weird and noteworthy last week that Ambrose and Rollins seemed to be following the directions of Reigns.

BQ - It's hard to say who will have the most impact in the WWE because unfortunately I don't own a crystal ball and I can't see the future.. I know that on a personal level I'm the biggest fan of Seth Rollins or Tyler Black out of these three but I do watch Reigns on NXT regularly and I am a fan of his as well and I've seen some stuff of Dean Ambrose but I've heard a lot more about him. I think all three have a lot of potential and with the right push all three could have a huge impact / successful run in the WWE. I'm not a booker but I would put most faith in Seth Rollins because I've seen what he's capable of and I'd like to see how he would fit in with the current WWE product.
??? ???? is offline   Reply With Quote