ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is rosa mendes a better wrestler than kelly kelly?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Nov 2012, 03:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

briarra is on a distinguished road
Default Is rosa mendes a better wrestler than kelly kelly?

Is rosa mendes a better wrestler than kelly kelly?
briarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2012, 03:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Anonymous is on a distinguished road

Kelly Kelly! Too bad she quit about a month ago ):
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2012, 03:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

qwertyuiop is on a distinguished road

Based on pure in-ring ability and nothing else, yes, Rosa is better than Kelly. But that's like saying double vanilla is better than regular vanilla.
qwertyuiop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2012, 03:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Alondra is on a distinguished road

This is bad question since Rosa barely barely barely wrestles. I wish Rosa was able to wrestle tho. But I would say Kelly just because she has more experience.
Alondra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2012, 03:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Ghost hunter is on a distinguished road

Both them are not good wrestlers. They are only hot girls that is it. Kelly Kelly have more moves than Rosa Mendes. It is tough to say who is better wrestler? But, They had won their matches with lot of luck in the past, Rosa Mendes have accomplished more. If, I see their old matches from the past before coming to debut in the company. I hate to say this Kelly Kelly is better wrestler because she have more moves than her.
The Ghost hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2012, 03:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Criterion is on a distinguished road

I think Rosa Mendes is a better wrestler then Kelly Kelly and both debuted in Pro Wrestling in 2006 and both Kelly and Rosa were trained in OVW but Rosa later recieved further training in FCW as well to be honest we all know that most people criticized Kelly Kelly because her in-ring skills were not that great but as the time passed her in-ring skills improved even though Kelly is not on the level of female wrestlers like Gail Kim or Daizee Haze but right now Kelly definitely has decent in-ring skills and i appreciate that because now she can do moves like Hanging figure four necklock,Leg drop bulldog,Sunset flip,Springboard arm drag e.t.c but compared to Rosa Mendes i think Rosa is a better wrestler even though Rosa hasnt wrestled much on WWE TV i have seen her work in OVW,FCW and sometimes on WWE TV i think most of the time i have seen her wrestle in WWE was on WWE Superstars because Rosa has rarely wrestled on Raw or Smackdown but still from what i have seen the work of both Kelly and Rosa i think Rosa has more better in-ring skills but the main reason Rosa has better in-ring skills is because she has included moves like Sidewalk slam,Snap suplex,Camel clutch e.t.c in her move set but both have talent and i appreciate that but when Rosa was working in OVW and FCW she was one of the most favourite divas of mine but both are entertaining but i think Rosa Mendes is more better then Kelly on the mic too,at cutting the promos,backstage segments e.t.c but i think Kelly would have been more entertaining if WWE would have turned her into a proper heel it would have been a great move but well Kelly Kelly was never a proper heel in her WWE career and Rosa would have been much better if WWE would have focused more on her feud witih Beth Phoenix but as we know WWE didnt do both of those things which would have been great for the Divas Division as well
The Criterion is offline   Reply With Quote