ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why Cant Todays Young Wrestlers Cross Over to Main even Status?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Oct 2012, 12:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

ortonchampion is on a distinguished road
Default Why Cant Todays Young Wrestlers Cross Over to Main even Status?

Like Remeber how they Pushed Wrestling in the 1990's and early 2000's and Now When New Breed come into the biz...WWE is Lazy with Promoting...like with the Hell in Cell Ppv promos only match i want to see Is Punk and Ryback but everything els isn't really worth
ortonchampion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2012, 12:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jeroen Leijten is on a distinguished road

WWE won't let them. Bafflingly, WWE is intent on smashing Cena down our throats to the detriment of every other superstar. He's so tied into all the sponsorships, that he HAS to be heavily featured and promoted as the only star they have. It'll bite WWE in the ass very soon.
Jeroen Leijten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2012, 01:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

russomania. is on a distinguished road

That was the 90s....its 2012.You say everything else isnt really worth but someone else may be looking forward to the rest of the card.Wake up guys everyone isn't a IWCrybaby
russomania. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2012, 01:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

U think U know Me is on a distinguished road

It's not their fault in my opinion.The WWE has good talented wrestlers in their Roster like Tyson Kidd,Justin Gabriel,Drew McIntyre and many more.These wrestlers are good in the ring and can put on a great show.But the problem is that they are not utilized properly by the WWE Heads or Creative.I mean these guys don't get much of the opportunities to shine.These guys have the ability but I think in the WWE you need both the Ability and also the Personality or Unique factor to be a success and I think that is what these wrestlers lack and that is what a hurdle in their path.

The younger generation of guys are not the cause of problem but I think the Creative team requires more good storylines to hold on the Audience and that is what is lacking.In my opinion,PG is not a big problem as many other wrestling promotions like Chikara etc are PG and also WWE has been PG before too.So I don't think changing the rating will do any good.According to me,WWE creatives should come up with good and strong storylines so that it can hold the Fans and be entertaining and get rid of the Foolish Gimmicks and focus on Wrestling rather than funny skits.
U think U know Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2012, 02:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Max
Jobber

Max is on a distinguished road

WWE won't let them
Old 23 Oct 2012, 03:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Chavonne is on a distinguished road

They need some new superstars because it's boring now with the same matches all the time. They need to build up some huge superstars.
Chavonne is offline   Reply With Quote