ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

I Want To Know What Happened To Wwe I Stopped Watching It And Suddenly Its All Mixed Up?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Oct 2012, 09:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ismael is on a distinguished road
Default I Want To Know What Happened To Wwe I Stopped Watching It And Suddenly Its All Mixed Up?

I Stopped Watching It About 1 or 2 Months Ago And The Brands Are Mixed Up
Ismael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2012, 10:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

hells_gate tombstone is on a distinguished road

How long since you've watched and what do you find messed up
hells_gate tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2012, 10:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?????? ??????? is on a distinguished road

Raw and SmackDown brands have been mixed up since September 2011. It has been the same for more than a year now. And nothing special happened in WWE recently. CM Punk is still WWE Champion, Sheamus is still World Heavyweight Champion, Antonio Cesaro is United States Champion, Kofi Kingston is the Intercontinental Champion (defeated The Miz last week on WWE's new show, Main Event), Divas Champion is Eve (defeated Layla at Night of Champions) and Tag Team Champions are Team Hell No (Kane and Daniel Bryan). Also, CM Punk turned heel, Jerry Lawler suffered heart attack (he's doing good now), JBL and J.R. have been on commentary as a replacement for Lawler, Hell In A Cell is the next Sunday (here's the official card - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell_in_a_Cell_(2012)) and if you want to know more, either watch full shows that you missed or read results of them.
?????? ??????? is offline   Reply With Quote