ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

TNA must sign This person!!?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Oct 2012, 03:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

BobbyMcFerrin8 is on a distinguished road
Default TNA must sign This person!!?

The girl is an absolute talent, PWI Female #1 in 2011. Extremely good in the ring. Big lean girl at 6'2 and 155lbs. Could believeably go with the X Divison and even main roster due to size and ability. Not to mention she could have great matches. What ya think? She very talented in the ring. A real "Wrestler"
BobbyMcFerrin8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2012, 03:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Max
Jobber

Max is on a distinguished road

agreed
Old 22 Oct 2012, 03:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Etr
Young Noob

Etr is on a distinguished road

Madison Eagles is one of the top 10 women wrestlers in the world. She's incapable of having bad matches, hell, she is incapable of not having " very good matches ", her run as SHIMMER champion was amazing. She had fantastic matches with Hamada, Mercedes, Mschif, Jessie Mckay ( holy sh!t that was a great match between student vs teacher..one of my all times favorite !) , she also gave Serena Deeb the best match of her career, and of course Cheerleader Melissa, their match at volume 44 was incredible.

She plays an amazing heel and a very good face.

I'd love to see her in TNA ONLY IF THEY USE HER , like common TNA, they have Sarita , another female who's one the best in the world, and she barely appeared 3 times this year on tv.

here's a cool video of Madison http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-fN_HLC2X4

sadly, the last time I saw anything of her , she was injured ( an injury that ends careers usually) , I'm hoping she can pull off a recovery, but I wouldn't want her to risk anything
Etr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2012, 03:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

????????????? is on a distinguished road

Madison Eagles? She was kind enough to come to my pro wrestling school in Sydney and help train us for a few weeks. She's a really nice person and she truly knows her sh*t. And yeah I agree, she should be in TNA, she's one of the greatest female wrestlers ever.
????????????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2012, 03:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Max Power is on a distinguished road

Don't worry Be Happy
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote