ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

has wwe created new shows?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Oct 2012, 09:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

SMFA is on a distinguished road
Default has wwe created new shows?

their was raw,smack down,nxt and superstars but whats this main event and saturday morning slam,i missed wwe for a few weeks,are they new shows?
SMFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2012, 10:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

john is on a distinguished road

Saturday Morning Slam is pretty much a show when all the good guys win, and it is rated TV-G.'Main Event' is sort of like a minor version of Smackdown.
john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2012, 10:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Charles is on a distinguished road

yes but they will be coming soon on wwe network in november its said wwe wants more reality shows like example keeping up with the divas and tough enough and other wwe material will be on the network including movies
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2012, 10:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?????? ??????? is on a distinguished road

Yes, they created Saturday Morning Slam and Main Event.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_Main_Event

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_Saturday_Morning_Slam

I didn't watch any show yet, but I suggest you not to watch Saturday Morning Slam because the show is rated TV-G (a level lower than WWE's usual TV-PG rating), and due to being aimed specifically at children, it does not feature any moves or holds aimed at the neck due to what is seen as their violent nature. Basically, Saturday Morning Slam is not a wrestling show.

I've heard that Main Event is good, so I'll try to watch all 3-4 episodes that aired thus far.
?????? ??????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2012, 10:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

jake is on a distinguished road

Wwe Main event is on Wednesday nights and there is this big main event each week.there has been three episodes so far.

Episode 1:Cm punk Defeated Sheamus (in a cheapshot way)

Episode 2:Big show Defeated Randy Orton(Orton was 100%)

Episode 3:Kofi Kingston defeated Miz and became The new Intercontenintal Champion.

Satudray morning slam air on Saturday morning and isn't very nice cause its like pppggg era it's kinda like for5 year olds the fighting is so calm and not one bit of violence in it.
jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2012, 11:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Hanji is on a distinguished road

I don't know anything about wrestling, I just came here to give you a stupid answer cos I know it won't get reported here in this section. This section is safe even though it's the wrestling section lol XD

Yeah...uuuuuuuhm so hard to think at a time like this >_< It is quite late for me, y'know? You're probably wondering what I'm rambling on about...well, we ALL are...I think it's best I finish it here, Ok? Ok, good-good.
Hanji is offline   Reply With Quote