ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is Trish Stratus the Most Overrated Women's Wrestler of All Time?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Oct 2012, 04:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Robert P aka Five Angels is on a distinguished road
Default Is Trish Stratus the Most Overrated Women's Wrestler of All Time?

IMO: Yes; she was at best a good women's wrestler who the WWE media machine pushed as the "best ever" and Trish believes her own hype.

By wrestler I mean her in ring work, toughness, and ring persona.
Robert P aka Five Angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2012, 04:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??????? ??? is on a distinguished road

i believe that title goes to kelly kelly
??????? ??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2012, 04:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Isi40 is on a distinguished road

Not really shes actually really talented. Chyna was pretty good and so was Trish, Jazz and other women in the attitude/ Ruthless Agression era
Isi40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2012, 04:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

SpanishAsshole is on a distinguished road

Trish is not overrated. She truly deserved the recognition she got and was a damn good fighter. She wasn't just some prissy slut who couldn't fight and she truly had an interesting gimmick, whether she played heel or face. Although I personally think her heel act was much better since she knew how to get people to hate her guts. I knew I hated her heel attitude when younger, it was amazing. Very admirable woman and she deserves the respect she gets.
SpanishAsshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2012, 04:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Kasim is on a distinguished road

Are you on crack!? Trish is not overrated. That's smelly kelly!
Kasim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2012, 04:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

K.Holli is on a distinguished road

I don't she is true she was not the best wrestler but she at least did improve over the years.
K.Holli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2012, 04:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Moe Money is on a distinguished road

No. Trish Stratus is not overrated, she falls in the higher catergory behind Sable, Stacy Keibler, and various other.

The most overrated women's wrestler of all time is Kelly Kelly. She cannot wrestle, she has zero charisma, and she's only where she is today because of who she was in ECW, yet everyone goes off their stack whenever her name comes up.
Moe Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2012, 05:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Jayson Kane is on a distinguished road

Trish was overrated in the beginning but she did something most pretty faced divas don't do. She actually learned how to wrestle and improved until the day she left. I still don't think she is the best women's wrestler ever in the WWE I'd give that to Lita or Mickie James.
Jayson Kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2012, 05:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Country is on a distinguished road

YES SHE IS!!!! Sable wrestled circles around her.

but the law suits kept sable out of the hof...thats just it vince is so pussy whipped his company is now tailored to pc woman campaign.

Shit wheres the DIVAS!!! the cheetas!! where's the adult content and action!

where's the offensive stuff?

where's the all american patriotism? Swagger is called the all american why? hed be better off with a german foreign gimmick the way he acts silent and proud.

sable is the best of all time , and sherri martel.

MISS ELIZABETH IS NOT IN THE HOF OR MACHO MAN? THAT IS THE BIGGEST SLAP IN THE FACE WWE....
Country is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2012, 05:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

fab_pokefan88 is on a distinguished road

Why are you always posting anti-Trish questions? Do you not have anything better to do? People only like to attack Trish because she was so popular and over, anyone who is that huge becomes a target by default.

What exactly about her was overrated? Her epic feuds with Lita/Victoria/Molly/Jazz? and don't say "OH BUT THEY CARRIED HER!"

Umm no, it takes 2 people to put on an amazing match. Were her great mic skills overrated also? Because last I checked some of her promos as a heel were the best ever, for a male or female.

I don't think Trish is the best WRESTLER ever but to say she was horrible is downright delusional and pathetic. The best wrestler? Probably not. The best package? Without a doubt.

She could wrestle/work the mic/work the camera/red hot sex appeal and had the best body. If it's her fault for being the complete package then shame on her for using it to her advantage /endsarcasm

And to the person above who said Sable could "wrestle circles around Trish" LOL really? Sable was weak, she had a clause in her contract that prevented her from taking bumps. What did she think this was? Ballet? Talk about pathetic.

Trish willingly took bumps and HARD ones at that, she bled many times and had a few serious injuries.

So please take your head out of your ass and stop confusing popularity with actual talent and hard work.

Anyways.

Trish gets the praise she deserves, she earned it. There are people who are going to dislike it and disagree but that is life. Trish is laughing all the way to the bank. She's the best diva, a future hall of famer and the bitter/ugly people will have to deal with it.
fab_pokefan88 is offline   Reply With Quote