ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

why doesnt wrestling interest me at all these days, when i am actually a big fan.?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Oct 2012, 02:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Cherlique Lilienthal is on a distinguished road
Default why doesnt wrestling interest me at all these days, when i am actually a big fan.?

i started watching wrestling in the year 2000 right after no mercy, where Kurt Angle had won the wwe championship for the first time. sins then i have watched every single episode of raw, smack-down and pay per views. sometimes i would even watch shows like wwe exes and Sunday night heat. but for the last months i don't care at all to watch any of the shows they have on. i mean i would start watching it and end up a sleep, changing the channel or going out to do something else. i mean watching wrestling was my number one priority. i think the only way i would miss a show is if i was going to have sex what is it about the shows now that make me lose complete interest?? i haven't watched a full episode of raw or smack-down in like 6 months or so. i would really like to know why i have a complete lack of interest in something i used to love so dearly. what did they do to the show to make it so unappealing to me? and from what i've heard im not the only one who has lost interest. so whats the deal??

but the other companies are so low budget and small compared to the wwe. its just not the same i tried watching TNA because my all time favorite (kurt angle) is there, but it just doesn't live up to wwe quality. im talking about the music, pyrotech, camera shots, announcers (although wwe's announcing has also become a joke) and a lot of little things. wwe just has some kind of recipe that makes the show look and feel high end. so watching the smaller shows just depresses me more.

and yes i am aware that wrestling is not real, but it ain't fake either buddy. why don't you step into a ring and compete a full match then you have the right to come and tell me how fake it is.
Cherlique Lilienthal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2012, 02:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Keiff Murray is on a distinguished road

Probably because it is fake, and that you got tired of looking at very large man in very small shorts. Why do they still put those men in women's bikini bottoms? I used to watch wrestling when I was a kid, once I realize that people could never really fight like that, it was over.
Keiff Murray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2012, 02:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Dragon is on a distinguished road

Simple. You are bored with the WWE. Try other companies. TNA is on Thursday nights; there are lots of shows available on the internet (try youtube), and you likely have a local promotion in your area with a TV show.

The WWE is not the wrestling business. It is just one company in a world full of them. And no two wrestling companies are alike. Give 'em a shot.
The Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2012, 03:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

YOU_RE FIRED! is on a distinguished road

I have the same problem. I can barely sit through an episode of Raw now that its three hours and I'm always busy whenever the other WWE shows and TNA iMPACT are on so RAW is really my only option. Even RAW is boring though.
YOU_RE FIRED! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2012, 03:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Mr. Lipshitz is on a distinguished road

The product has changed!
Mr. Lipshitz is offline   Reply With Quote