ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What do you think of a AJ Lee vs Stephaine Mcmahon match at WM 29.?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Oct 2012, 01:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Moneybags is on a distinguished road
Default What do you think of a AJ Lee vs Stephaine Mcmahon match at WM 29.?

I think this feud could be great. AJ has said that she kind of was obsessed with Steph.

A match could happen in 2 ways:

Steph thinks AJ as GM is terrible. She is too different and Steph takes her in and tries to make her better.

After weeks of Steph trying to change her she tells her " Look Steph I am honoured you are trying to take me under your wing but Steph I am my own person and want to do my own thing "

Steph " You will do what I want cause if you wont I will tell my husband will fire you "

Steph continues to change her until she snaps and slaps her. Steph wants HHH to fire her. HHH says AJ made a few mistakes at the start but has learned form her mistakes.

Steph says " If you wont fire her then at WM 29 it will be Steph vs AJ if AJ loses she is fired form Raw GM.

Or you could do it like Steph is just advising AJ about the mistakes she is making.

( Like putting people in matches for calling crazy ) She calls AJ crazy one week by mistake and AJ looses it slaps her and starts attacking her.

She is fired next week.

AJ blames Steph for firing her she starts the crazy gimmick back and makes her life hell which leads to match at WM 29 maybe even make it for Diva's title.

Then AJ wins the match due to lack of wrestling for Steph

I know Steph would probably not wrestle another match but would it would be fun

I know she wants to wrestle Eve but would you rather see Steph or Eve. I know this is probably fantasy.

Or if it was AJ ( Face ) vs Steph ( Heel ) - You could have Steph convince BOD & HHH that AJ is too mentally unstable and puts her in a mental institution to get rid of her. AJ then embraces the crazy comes back and challenges her to match at WM 29. She dosent accept but HHH makes the match
Moneybags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2012, 01:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

AJ Lee was interviewed in her hometown Newpapaer in New Jersey, she wants to wrestle Eve Torres, not Stephanie McMahon.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2012, 02:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Copy Cat is on a distinguished road

AJ Lee was interviewed in her hometown Newpapaer in New Jersey, she wants to wrestle Eve Torres, not Stephanie McMahon.
Copy Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2012, 02:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Mr. Lipshitz is on a distinguished road

It would be interesting, there would be some interesting ways to promote it/build up this feud, Stephanie isn't really a wrestler, but I think it would catch people's interest regardless, and if it was built up correctly, I think it would get alot of attention!
Mr. Lipshitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2012, 03:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

tdg_sjp is on a distinguished road

NO NO NO
tdg_sjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2012, 03:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

CopyShat is on a distinguished road

CopyShat is offline   Reply With Quote