ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why do a lot of people boo and/or hate John Cena so much?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Oct 2012, 02:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

jordy is on a distinguished road
Default Why do a lot of people boo and/or hate John Cena so much?

Just an honest question. I really don't remember him doing anything wrong to anyone before.
jordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2012, 02:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Charles is on a distinguished road

it happend during 2009 when the age of ortan began people where getting tired of cena winning every match
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2012, 02:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Cherlique Lilienthal is on a distinguished road

its not him. its the company pushing him don our throats ALL the freaking time. i mean are they that lazy to build new stars? also he is booked as being more important than the champion. that is also not cool. the champ should always be in the main event and he should always be the number one guy. also no one ever beats him cleanly. its just the way wwe pushes him. it makes me wanna trow up.
Cherlique Lilienthal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2012, 02:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

SMFA is on a distinguished road

people are tired of him but now Wwe has given a chance to Ryback,this will break the setup of John Cena fighting in every main event and now boos will be no more for cena
SMFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2012, 03:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Nick N is on a distinguished road

Lets start the fact he is shoved down our throats non stop in a desperate effort to make him the next Hogan or Austin. It also doesn't help he never sells he isn't very good in the ring and he has the blandest character that pretty much is just "I'm good like me"
Nick N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2012, 04:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Bre
Fresh Noob

Bre is on a distinguished road

He's so lame! He comes out interrupting peoples promo's. Explains what's been going on,talks about the fans, uses lame words to cover up curse words like fudge, starts screaming and and saying hell, damn, and ass whooping. The person swings at him he beast them up his music plays and his fans pee there pants..
Bre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2012, 04:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Sachin Rajopadhyaya is on a distinguished road

I think people does not hate Cena but they got bored of seeing the same face as wwe champion.
Sachin Rajopadhyaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2012, 04:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Mr. Lipshitz is on a distinguished road

He isn't Stone Cold Steve Austin, and he is something like Hulk Hogan!
Mr. Lipshitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2012, 04:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Etr
Young Noob

Etr is on a distinguished road

I'd say after he beat Edge in a TLC match in 2006, he went to hold the title for 13 month, he beat everyone, and i mean everyone, he once beat edge and orton in handicap match, he made hbk tap, he really was a " superman " ..he didn't loose not even on raw, and never at PPV's , he just kept winning it was unbearable, he was tag champ and wwe champ at the same time ... like ..if that's not the meaning of shoving someone down your throat i don't know what is.

To his credit , he did the best job he could do, and always pulled off decent matches even against guys like Khali, he gave him the best matches of his career. There was no questioning his charisma and talent, but the routine , the predictibility, everything started making the fans turn against him..

what's worse, when he lost the title ( after being injured and vacated ), he was expected to be out for 8 month, he returned 4 month later at the rumble..oh god..I remember it hell on Y!A , everyone hated it ( even me at the time as I was a huge Cena hater..but I've grown to respect the guy a lot)..yeah so he left winning and he returned winning when we thought we wouldn't see his face till nearly 8 month...

now, I am actually a fan of the guy, it's not his fault he's being asked to do everything he does, he is the most hard working " face of the organization" wwe ever had, he does so much work, it's like, take a break man!
Etr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2012, 04:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Kile is on a distinguished road

Personally I love Cena but I CAN get enough of him. WWE shoves him down our throats and works him to death. Plus I'm sick of him getting chance after chance like Rio. Sheamus says no to Rio and the crowd cheers because he has had 20 shots. Punk says no to Cena who has had 20 shots and there is an uproar of boos. He has no character development either, its the same crap over and over again.
Kile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2012, 04:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

TARUNRAJ SINGH is on a distinguished road

simply bored
TARUNRAJ SINGH is offline   Reply With Quote