ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WWE Question Please Answer.?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Oct 2012, 01:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

Jessica is on a distinguished road
Default WWE Question Please Answer.?

Do you feel that the WWE have to many shows

exp.

Raw

Smackdown

Main Event

Saturday Morning Slam

NXT

Superstars

and to top it off House shows

that seems like a lot of work for there talent and I feel there's not enough story-lines to go around what do you guys think.

Edgecator LC that what I mean there are to many shows meaning they fight everyday of the week this is why their move set is so limited and we wonder why John Cena has only five moves.
Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2012, 01:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Tayseer is on a distinguished road

Yes, that's too many shows. The shaw, Superstars, has no purpose other than to be ignored, so take out Superstars. I also happen to hate Saturday Morning Slam, since it put over tha babyfaces I can't, ESPECIALLY SANTINO MARELLA! So, cancel SMS, too.
Tayseer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2012, 01:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Edgecator LC is on a distinguished road

A lot of work for their talent? Lol, they don't even give the real talent any TV time. You're right though, too many shows. Shows that could be really, really great if WWE could stop bullsh*tting the fans and give us real wrestling matches with real wrestlers again.
Edgecator LC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2012, 02:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Tameem is on a distinguished road

i like wwe a lot raw,smack down,hell in a cell.
Tameem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2012, 02:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Max
Jobber

Max is on a distinguished road

yeah they should only keep RAW and house shows
Old 21 Oct 2012, 03:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

OMGSTFUROFLMAO is on a distinguished road

Try TNA for a change up you don't have to love it or like it just have a change wwe must have a lot of network deals for so many shows
OMGSTFUROFLMAO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2012, 03:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Mark Callous is on a distinguished road

No, theres not too many shows. And your arguement is kinda invalid John Cena does NOT appear on every show neither. And the WWE has alot of new talent that needs to be exposed and thats something RAW, Smackdown can't cover in only a few hours a week. Nobody's pointing a gun to your head to watch these shows. The shows many purposes like for EX. on this upcoming Main Event Ryback and Dolph Ziggler are going to have a match this is a perfect opportunity to give Ryback long term matches and it hypes Ryback more because wrestling someone like Ziggler will make look good which he really needs.
Mark Callous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2012, 03:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

DOCTOR is on a distinguished road

Yes!

but then the wrestlers of RAW, Smackdown and NXT, usually don't appear in each other shows,

Main events usually happens once a month.
DOCTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2012, 03:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Sushant is on a distinguished road

WWE should start ECW again for best watches
Sushant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2012, 03:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
Young Noob

Huffy is on a distinguished road

They fight every week. Cause, they're on the road 364 days a year...it's their job and they are vince's bitches. SMS and Main Event, are pretty much house shows that are toned down and reviewed for kids. NXT is pretty much FCW, but nationally televised...or, broadcasted online. So, pick your poison...main card (Raw/Smackdown) or, lower card (NXT/Superstars)
Huffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2012, 03:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

wwe_fan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to wwe_fan

The reason why they have so many shows is because their getting in new talent and need to distribute everyone's time. I usually just watch RAW, SMACKDOWN!, Main Event, and Saturday Mornings. To me RAW and SMACKDOWN are the popular superstars and main storylines happen. Main Event is like a filler that the guys who didn't make raw or SMACKDOWN this week have a chance to wrestle. And the Saturday mornings usually have the newcomers or wrestlers trying to make themselves known wrestle, and also I think it's a great way for kids to understand the business more with the small info segments they give.

Now I don't watch NXT and I only thought Superstars came every once in a while, but yes it can be a demanding and stressful schedule for wrestlers that are booked on every show. From what I've seen though, wrestlers get their 10 minutes of fame on shows either once or twice a week if you're good and maybe three times, but eventually they get a break. Also it means more money for them too because each show they wrestle they get paid more. I think McMahon should probably not make any more shows than what he has now, but if it works for the business he'll definitely won't let an opportunity fly away.
wwe_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2012, 03:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Emmet is on a distinguished road

They don't really have too many shows because they have enough talent for all of them
Emmet is offline   Reply With Quote