ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is it weird for a male to be inspired by a female wrestler?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Oct 2012, 08:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mama Ziggler is on a distinguished road
Default Is it weird for a male to be inspired by a female wrestler?

Alot of people influence me to become a pro wrestler but Sara Del Rey is the biggest influence on my life.

i know Mike Quackenbush is a big fan of Manami Toyota.So it couldnt be too bad.
Mama Ziggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2012, 09:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

The Amazing Adam is on a distinguished road

If that's the case, then you are a perv lol. I'd believe you if you said Lita or Trish Stratus!
The Amazing Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2012, 09:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

?S|E|S?? (Zmb?? P??n?ss) is on a distinguished road

I wouldn't say that. Personally, I don't think there are any limits between male wrestlers and women wrestlers. Only people who promote the fantasy of "men are better than women" would frown upon this. Some males are good wrestlers and some females are good wrestlers; there is no distinction. Sara Del Ray is a much better wrestler than someone like Zack Ryder or Brodus Clay so no, there's nothing wrong with it.
?S|E|S?? (Zmb?? P??n?ss) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2012, 09:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

keke is on a distinguished road

yes
keke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2012, 10:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Wildlife Wrestling Federation is on a distinguished road

I don't think so at all whoever inspires you is a personal thing, no one can really tell you who to be inspired by. It's uncommon for men to be inspired women specially in pro wrestling, mainly because there has been more successful men in the industry compared to women. And most people are influenced by people who they can relate too so that's usually the same sex, race, culture or size but its not limited to that at all. No one can tell you it's weird for you to be really inspired by Sara Del Rey, she's a great worker and performer and one of the best in the industry. If you believe you are weird, simply because of the fact she's a female, you aren't giving her the respect she deserves.

It doesn't matter about gender or ethnicity, she's one of the main people who inspired you to get into wrestling. Everyone is different, everyone comes from different backgrounds, no one lived the same life, and so no one likes and is inspired by the same things. So don't allow people to manipulate you into following norms. Be your self, and Sara Del Rey seams to be some part of who you are at least in Professional wrestling. So let her influence you as a wrestler and everyone else who inspired you. Anyway i'd like to say good luck and hope you become successful in the business!
Wildlife Wrestling Federation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2012, 10:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Etr
Young Noob

Etr is on a distinguished road

not weird
Etr is offline   Reply With Quote