ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

some times wrestlers are real as this story proves?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Oct 2012, 05:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Voice in the Wilderness is on a distinguished road
Default some times wrestlers are real as this story proves?

WWE wrestlers are often criticised for the fake jeopardy they create in the ring during the highly choreographed fights.

But there was nothing phoney about the danger faced by former WWE star Shawn Daivari, aka Sheik Abdul Bashir, as he turned vigilante to take on an abusive thug on a commuter train in Minneapolis.

The offender was riding the light rail to the city airport when he began being abusive and threatening towards fellow passengers.

Bystanders became so worried that several of them set off the train's emergency alarms - but when no police came to help, Daivari was forced to take matters into his own hands."I didn't know if this guy had a knife in his pocket or a gun in his backpack," Daivari told the WWE's website. "So I just went up to him, turned him around, grabbed him in a rear naked choke/sleeper hold and held until I felt his body go limp."I dropped him, locked on a body scissors and held him down until the next stop, which was about 45 seconds down the road."

Daivari then threw the thug out onto a station platform where transit workers took over and called authorities.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/...105937068.html
The Voice in the Wilderness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2012, 06:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Copy Cat is on a distinguished road

Situation has little to do with the comparison you've drawn. Wrestling IS choreographed and fake. This is a guy who is an athlete, trains, used to a little rough and tumble - but ordinary passengers have done the same before on public transport, youtube hosts loads of uploads as examples. What's the big deal?

In the time it took you to copy and paste, I forwarded your entire history as an abuse report copycat, perhaps make it private next time? The fundamental basics of trolling.
Copy Cat is offline   Reply With Quote