ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Ted DiBiase returns only to job too?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Oct 2012, 05:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

The Amazing Adam is on a distinguished road
Default Ted DiBiase returns only to job too?

Ted DiBiase returns only to job to current and most boring United States Champion Antonio Cesaro?? I really thought he'd return and get a decent push like he did last year, but instead he's in the same place Zack Ryder is at. When do you think they will actually use their talent right??

BQ: Why is Kofi still in the mid-card division? Shouldn't he be in the main events by now?

BQ 2: How do you like Drew McIntyre's new look?

@Mama__Ziggler: Yes, that IS wha I'm saying. DiBiase is the son of the Million Dollar man and loses to a boring champion. In my eyes DiBiase should've already held a Mid-Card title long ago.
The Amazing Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2012, 05:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Elite One ? is on a distinguished road

Eventually Ted Dibease will get his chance. It just so happened his former partner Cody Rhodes got over more with the fans and he's been pushed and had more character tweaks. I honestly believe Dibease will EVENTUALLY outshine Rhodes and will get his push.

BQ: The one thing Kofi is missing from a main event push is mic skills. Everything he does in the ring is incredible so expect to see another Kingston push soon like we did at Elimination Chamber

BQ 2: It's not gonna stay for long
Elite One ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2012, 05:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mama Ziggler is on a distinguished road

So your saying Ted Dibiase is better than Antonio Cesaro?

EDIT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7bJo4wEWGU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDcwnFld2PI
Mama Ziggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2012, 06:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

I've read reports in recent weeks that Vince McMahon very much likes Antonio Cesaro's Work. As some one who liked United States Heavyweight Champion Antonio Cesaro when he was Former Pro Wrestling Guerilla World Heavyweight Champion and Former Ring of Honor World Tag Team Champion Claudio Castignoli, I couldn't agree more. Antonio Cesaro is a great wrestler and does moves in the ring that no one else in WWE does. Ted DiBiase, Jr. does the same wrestling holds and the same wrestling moves he was doing 4 years ago. Why he doesn't have sense enough to add new wrestling holds, add new wrestling moves and add more depth and substance ot his Character like his Former Tag Team Partner Cody Rhodes has done, I'll never know.

Tell that to The WWE Booking Team. Kofi Kingston is a Multi-Time United States Champion, Multi-Time Intercontinental Champion and a Multi-Time WWE Tag Team Champion, he has good, entertaining matches with all his opponents and Fans like him. You tell me? I don't know.

It doesn't matter to me. WWE had no business burying him. This is no way to treat a Former Intercontinental Champion and Former WWE Tag Team Champion.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote