ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

My little brother beats me up?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Oct 2012, 07:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Lost Girl is on a distinguished road
Default My little brother beats me up?

Is it not like a brutal fight, it is more like a wrestling match but i have no say in it, he just starts on me.

The worst thing about it is, he's 9! (well, 10 next month) I think where he is so much shorter than me, he can easily pick me up by my legs. He treats me like his 'crash dummy' and practises moves on me. He mostly does the 'Attitude Adjustment', I hate it when he does submissions on me, One time I agreed for him to powerbomb me (as long as it wasn't a submission) He had me sat up on his shoulders but my pelvis was facing his face (yeah, awkward) he lost his balance because i'm like twice his size, he fell backwards and i fell on his chest. He was crying for ages and mum and dad punished me for it! Yet he has made my mom cry before from this weird submission he calls the torture rack.

My little bro is like 90lbs, My mom is 134lb and i'm a fat 166lb. He does hurt me and my mom but he is playing isn't he?

My question - How serious do you think this is and what do you think should be done on it?
Lost Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2012, 08:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

iuhergjhfkd is on a distinguished road

tuffen up niga
iuhergjhfkd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2012, 08:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

King Wrath is on a distinguished road

Troll.
King Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2012, 09:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Chris is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Chris

Solution - Get him away from WWE. I'm kidding, Well I beat up my older brother with wrestling moves, not the torture rack or the attitude adjustment, but with non-lifting moves, have you tried asking him to stop, or to get into some other sport, I guess it must be an all male thing to try it and ignore the warnings
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2012, 09:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Juanita Knight is on a distinguished road

I say enjoy it.Try to turn it into something sexual.He may be your brother but,come on,you're a 166lb fatty so he may be your only hope of getting any.
Juanita Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2012, 10:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

william is on a distinguished road

eat beans everyday all day, gain weight and sit on his face and fart on a daily basis.
william is offline   Reply With Quote