ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

How can I become a WWE Diva?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Oct 2012, 07:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

kattt. is on a distinguished road
Default How can I become a WWE Diva?

I've been doing online research, and a lot of the answers are very vague or just downright shallow sounding lol. I feel like people don't take Divas seriously. It has always been a dream of mine to be the WWE Diva to prove that they can fight just as hard as the boys. I've been reading around and I understand the importance of getting headshots, being athletic and toned...but that's where it stops. I understand no one really knows unless they have tried to be one/are one, but does anyone have an answer for me? I found something on WWE's website but that was for when they had that NXT Diva search.
kattt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2012, 08:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Randy Boreton is on a distinguished road

Kelly Kelly can help
Randy Boreton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2012, 09:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Shaemus is on a distinguished road

get ready to suck some good dick and mcmahon will even put you in the wwe divas HOF.
Shaemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2012, 10:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

SamCactus101 is on a distinguished road

It's nice to have that dream but sadly, WWE treats their women like crap. The matches are way way too short, hardly any thought is given to the women's division and WWE only hires good-looking women with mediocre talent. Plus, it's really REALLY tough to make it into wrestling as a woman. But if you're persistent, maybe you can start at a simple wrestling school. I won't suggest WWE as the place to go. =)
SamCactus101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2012, 10:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

kelsey is on a distinguished road

I have the same dream but I like to call them goals. So once you graduate highschool if not already, search for a wrestling school. Not sure where you live so can't suggest anything. Make sure you can get money to support yourself, and join a gym. You have to be in really good shape. After you complete wrestling school compete in as many matches as you can. Wrestle anywhere. More exposure is good and maybe a talent scout would like to sign you. Good luck. And if you don't make it, keep wrestling. Hard work pays off
kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2012, 12:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

rico is on a distinguished road

Suck some dick.
rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2012, 01:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ryback is on a distinguished road

WWE dont care about their DIVA'S i mean come on you get like 1 match a week. try TNA knockouts
Ryback is offline   Reply With Quote