ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why watch wwe or tna?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Oct 2012, 02:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

solaiman is on a distinguished road
Default Why watch wwe or tna?

In todays era wwe has changed and so has tna, both shows are trash now they weren't as good as they use to be. Second wwe and tna is fake why watch it. Wwe and tna are going to be out of busisness soon. What you really got to watch is the really shit like UFC which is real and amazing. Wwe is pg now and tna is still the same but both shows overall are trash now. The era of wwe is done and tna as well.
solaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2012, 03:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

DrummingGamer is on a distinguished road

It's simple, really. People like to watch WWE for the stories, whereas others who watch UFC will watch THAT show for the actual fighting. I can tell this because I watched an episode of Raw and Smackdown. It was like 20% fighting and 80% people screaming at each others faces. WWE is for people who like a story with the fighting, whereas UFC is for people who just like the fighting.
DrummingGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2012, 04:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Das Dream is on a distinguished road

Politics, both companies went away from what made them popular. WWE went PG because Linda Mcmahon is running for office and she needs a "clean" image. What WWE does affects her. TNA just went bad due to the people running it.
Das Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2012, 04:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Jayson Kane is on a distinguished road

I enjoy the entertainment and the drama not only the fight. UFC will be long gone before the WWE ever folds up shop and that's a fact.
Jayson Kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2012, 05:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

james is on a distinguished road

WWE is fake? Tell me about how Leonardo Dicaprio really died in The Titanic. What about all those murders on CSI every week? It's acting. Drama. Action. If you wanna watch people getting beat up, enjoy UFC. Ill stick with entertainment. I'm not saying that the wrestling quality hasn't gone down though. In this PG era there's nothing we can do about it. Give it a few years. I doubt Linda will win a seat in the senate, how many more times can she run? If worse comes to worst, wait till HHH takes over.
james is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2012, 05:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

?BabyGirl? is on a distinguished road

I watch WWE cuz its entertaining, I don't watch TNA though. And as for UFC, I love it. I watch it as much if not more than I watch WWE.
?BabyGirl? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2012, 06:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

IT WAS MICHELLE(Bad girl) is on a distinguished road

they are both still good
IT WAS MICHELLE(Bad girl) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2012, 06:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

???? ??g?? ????? ????????g g? is on a distinguished road

You know something brother instead of coming on here ranting about why wrestling is boring, you should go back to school and learn how to spell because that is the most horrendous, most awful writing I have ever seen in my entire life. Also you talk about how we should watch UFC and all I have to say is who are you to tell all these guys what to watch? I mean brother have you looked in the mirror? You're just a guy you got no say in what people watch. HH.
???? ??g?? ????? ????????g g? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2012, 07:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

????????????? is on a distinguished road

TNA is the best that it's ever been right now. Sure the WWE and TNA is fake, but so are movies and TV shows. When I watch pro wrestling, I see it as a performance or a movie, not like a sport. It's like modern day theater.

I really don't understand UFC. I'm not saying that UFC sucks or anything, I just don't understand it. If I wanted to watch two guys legitimately beat eachother up, I'd just go to my local bar at night and watch drunk people fight eachother.
????????????? is offline   Reply With Quote