ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Does anyone like Ryback for this reason?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Oct 2012, 09:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

xatungova is on a distinguished road
Default Does anyone like Ryback for this reason?

Some people donīt like Ryback, but I love the guy.

I am sick and tired of the way the WWE has turned away from being a manly wrestling community and degenerated into some sort of Hollywood wannabe with its pretty little "superstars", all oiled up, all prettied up a la Dolph Ziggler. I am sick of metrosexual jackass like the Miz.

Wrestlers arenīt supposed to be Hollywood pretty boys. The wrestlers I used to know were badass brawlers from the east coast with a kind of scruffy appearance and a rugged manly look.

Ryback fits this image. Thatīs why I like him so much. He is a big badass, tough, manly brawler, a real man and an awesome powerhouse wrestler.

With all due respect for your opinions, I think The Miz sucks! Not only is he totally boring both in and out of the ring I can never recall him having an excellent, memorable match.

Some people criticize Ryback for his lack of in-ring technical ability, but not all wrestlers have to be technical based. He is a dominating powerhouse. I find powerhouses entertaining too.
xatungova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2012, 09:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Crazyy! is on a distinguished road

I completely agree with everything ur saying! Alot of people dislike ryback.. I enjoy watching him wrestle im tired of seeing "rey mysterio" type wrestlers all skinny and small jumping around! We dont have to many big guys anymore like the old times and for that goldberg bulls*** everyone need to shut there mouths cuz hes not trying to be like him hes trying to be himself
Crazyy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2012, 10:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Mr Bunny is on a distinguished road

If Ryback didn't botch so much, I would like him. I like his intensity, the fact that he doesn't talk much and his power.
Mr Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2012, 10:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Go Kings Go

Mr. Wrestling is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wrestling Send a message via Skype™ to Mr. Wrestling

I do like the his gimmick

But I also like Ziggler & The Miz

I'm glad he not just Wrestling The bottom guys now

even when it was two I was like come on Hornswoggle could do this put some better guys in there

An I don't think it just a Goldberg rip off.
Mr. Wrestling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2012, 11:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Doctor_Diddler is on a distinguished road

He's boring. Lame. And untalented.
Doctor_Diddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2012, 11:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Wolfpak is on a distinguished road

i like the fact that at least we have a start of a nother dominant wrestler im tired of seeing guys like daniel bryan and all the other little guys taking the spotlight its why wwe brought back lesnar and having ryback in the spotlight now we need more wrestlers like this to make wwe great again
Wolfpak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2012, 12:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Midnight Prodigy? is on a distinguished road

Rybore.

Overrated and has no talent.
Midnight Prodigy? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2012, 12:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

HaIpmeh is on a distinguished road

Strongly Disagree. Ryback has a great look, sure. but he sucks in the ring. he's not entertaining to watch, and he can't work a good, long main event. I'd like my main event wrestlers to be able to wrestle their way out of a paper bag before going over Ziggler and Miz, who are actually talented wrestling performers.

You're right, wrestlers shouldn't always be hollywood pretty boys. but they also shouldn't be huge guys who can't go in the ring. He fits the image, but he can't wrestle, and he can't talk. Those are two absolute musts. I'd prefer ziggler and miz over ryback any day of the week, because at least they can work a good match and cut a good promo.

EDIT: I'm glad you respect my opinions. I can name a multitude of good matches with the Miz involved. remember the first raw of the new year in 2011, miz vs morrison? that was a great match! here are some others: TLC 2011 against punk and Del Rio, Royal Rumble 2011 against Orton, Extreme rules 2011 against cena and morrison.

And it's not just that ryback isn't technically gifted. he can't make an entertaining brawl either. he has like 3 moves, and I've found like all his matches to be very boring. Mark Henry is an example of an entertaining powerhouse. Ryback is not, but you have a right to your opinion, just as we do.
HaIpmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2012, 12:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

King of Yahoo! is on a distinguished road

miz is dating maryse sooo top that.

plus im sure he is a better wrestler than you

but its not rybacks fault goldberg joined wwe before him and i wish he would stop huffimg and puffing
King of Yahoo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2012, 01:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

Mr. Lipshitz is on a distinguished road

That is true, could be the reason why some people like him, I think that is a big reason why people liked Brock Lesner when he returned, he is a bad ass, there just isn't too many true bad asses left in wrestling!
Mr. Lipshitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2012, 01:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

BRAT! is on a distinguished road

I 100% agree with you!! I really enjoy Ryback, i love watching him wrestle i like how he doesn't have to talk smack to get attention. Ppl don't like Ryback because they compare him to Goldberg and to be honest the only thing that is similar is the body. I think if ppl could get over that fact than they would really like Ryback. I find myself chanting "feed me more!" When his music hits and its been a while since i enjoyed watching some of the WWE wrestlers.
BRAT! is offline   Reply With Quote