ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

When do you think Ziggler is going to cash in his Money in the Bank contract?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Oct 2012, 11:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

CHUNG CHOGAN is on a distinguished road
Default When do you think Ziggler is going to cash in his Money in the Bank contract?

When do you think Ziggler is going to cash in his Money in the Bank contract?
CHUNG CHOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2012, 11:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Leighton is on a distinguished road

Hopefully soon because I want to see him as world heavyweight champion. HIAC would be the best bet right now if Sheamus can beat Big Show.
Leighton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2012, 11:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Matthew is on a distinguished road

I will be happy and laugh if Big Show beats Sheamus at Hell In The Cell and Sheamus brogue kicks Show and Ziggler wins.
Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2012, 11:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Clark W-Angel Buffy Chosen is on a distinguished road

Hopefully not for a long time. I know that someone can pile up losses in the WWE and become world champion the very next week, but after all the work Ziggler has done in being built up into a credible contender, I want his title reign to really mean something.

Having Ziggler cash in on a fallen champion, like we've seen with almost every other dime-a-dozen MITB winner, only to hold the belt for 30 or 40 days, would be a complete waste. We've already seen more than once that that doesn't really do anything for the guy cashing in. I mean, Punk's first two MITB wins, Jack Swagger's, does anyone even remember them? Probably not (I know I sure don't) because they didn't mean anything and just cheapened both the title and the MITB concept.

We're slowly entering Wrestlemania season, or at least the prelude too it, and already at this point it's fairly apparent that Wrestlemania 29 is going to be built around John Cena, The Undertaker, Brock Lesnar, The Rock, Triple H and CM Punk. Ziggler is, quite frankly, not even close to those names yet. That's just the truth. So for him to cash in on Sheamus or The Big Show or whoever, cheat to win at a couple PPV's and then drop the title to Randy Orton or whoever is gearing up for Wrestlemania would just erase any momentum Ziggler has built up.

You know what Ziggler should do? He should wait. He should start racking up victories, real, credible wins that force the audience to seriously respect him as a serious and credible threat to the crown. He should score a big win over another top-flight mid-carder at Wrestlemania and the next night on RAW, he should cash in his briefcase. I'd put Sheamus against Randy Orton in a hellacious match, have Orton win (have him win the Rumble or something to really set him up as really hunting for the title. Have him win the championship, ending a mammoth reign by Sheamus, and make it really mean something), and then the next night on RAW, having Ziggler open RAW by announcing that in the main event that night, he's going to challenge for the world title. Orton is beat up and wrecked, so people will still hate Ziggler, but it won't be like every other MITB cash-in where the champion has no shot. Have Ziggler just straight up out-wrestle Orton, beat him clean and emerge world champion, ending Orton's highly anticipated reign at just one day.

Call me crazy, but I think that would work.
Clark W-Angel Buffy Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2012, 12:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Avinash is on a distinguished road

I think he will cash in his contract at either Royal Rumble or Survivor Series.He needs a new gimmick,badly, before he can be called a world champion.He is being overhyped,slowly getting the push,and by Survivor Series or Royal Rumble he might create a shocker.Just like Daniel Bryan did last year.But this time,the hype created for Ziggler is high,and he will cash in and yeild in something good.Like a WrestleMania match up,for the main event.We will have to wait though,till he gets rid of Vickie maybe,and builds up a serious character,a World Champion,such that this time his reign does not last for only 15 minutes.

Or,he can even turn face by Survivor Series,and make a sudden,but hyped and deserving cash in,of which the crowd had long waited.He can cash the contract on a heel Sheamus or Big Show this time.Even at Royal Rumble the fans would love to see this.
Avinash is offline   Reply With Quote