ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What do you rate Rybacks Matches?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Oct 2012, 08:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

OMGSTFUROFLMAO is on a distinguished road
Default What do you rate Rybacks Matches?

he doesnt really do much or have long matches, and only children seem to think hes awesome, I dont know if hes on WWE or catch phrase..also people in here call him all types of names i.e.

Rytard,

Ryborg,

Rydberg

RVDack

RoidBack

I seriously dont know why he got a big push he must have something to offer guess he can never speak agiain until he gets injured and comes back as Shrek /But isnt this typical WWE pushing a bodybuilder jock to the top

Im not convinced this will last maybe they are trying to make a new lesnar goldberg model but they had charisma feed me more is a chant is that all wwe is today chants no no no yes yes yes feed me more cena sucks..
OMGSTFUROFLMAO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2012, 08:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dwins is on a distinguished road

cm punk will win thats what matters...ryback is just a rating increaser cause kids love the guy....
Dwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2012, 09:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

????????????? is on a distinguished road

I remember seeing Ryback in some indy show years ago, it looks like he's been taking some good steroids since then. Seriously, pre-roids Ryback looked like a normal tall guy with a decent amount of muscle, much smaller than how he looks today.

I hope the writers give him a heel turn sometime soon, his current gimmick is the same as Goldberg's gimmick. I'll have to wait until Hell in a Cell to actually see if he can put on a good match since the matches he's been in so far have just been 5 min matches against jobbers.
????????????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2012, 09:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Wolfpak is on a distinguished road

i think he will be ok but i just dont see that kinda of potenncial in him then he says hes better then goldberg and a better athlete i dont think so at all but im glad to see somebody new in the spotlight and someone big.
Wolfpak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2012, 09:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Barry is on a distinguished road

Every one of Ryback's matches for me: 1/5 stars. His matches are all squashes, whether they're one-on-one or handicap matches. He should've had at least one decent feud before being pushed into the main event (don't count his matches with Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks as a feud)

People might disagree with me but I'd prefer Cena face Punk at Hell in a Cell to end the feud
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote