ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why can't there be a CLEAN ending to CM Punk Vs Ryback?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Oct 2012, 10:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Red Sox, ?Eagles, Sixers, Flyers is on a distinguished road
Default Why can't there be a CLEAN ending to CM Punk Vs Ryback?

I know what people mean by neither can't lose cleanly because it will hurt them. But nobody had a problem when Eddie Guerrero beat Brock Lesnar. So, why not let Ryback win this against Punk. He's his first REAL Challenge other than Jack Swagger & Tensai. I'm pissed there's NOT a clean ending to Wade Barrett and Sheamus. Hey! I think Punk Vs Ryback should End Cleanly. Remember when Bobby Lashley was Undefeated Until he got beat by Finlay? I seen Self-Proclaimed people say they're the best and lose to some tough guy and STILL Proclain they're the best. I don't wanna hear that Kane was the first to tear off the door to a HIAC. HIAC's back in the day were incredibly cheap and anyone could break in. Hell, Mark Henry broke a Cage door and it was Chained & Locked Shut. Remember when M&M hired him to take care of Batista? Gimmicks can always be regained. Punk can beat Ryback later but by a DQ or something. I never heard of Goldberg losing a match cleanly. He sure didn't lose to Booker T cleanly. Think about it. I have knowledge about wrestling bnut I'm not an expert.

BQ: Why hasn't Sheamus beat Barrett cleanly?
Red Sox, ?Eagles, Sixers, Flyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2012, 11:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

I think its because WWE will try and keep Ryback's streak going but not put the title on him. I thought Cena would be in it too and it would be a triple threat match
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2012, 11:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Matthew is on a distinguished road

maybe becasue thats the way its going to be written
Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2012, 12:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Jayson Kane is on a distinguished road

There can be a clean finish at HIAC, but in my opinion only if RyBack wins. The WWE has put too much into him to not have him be an undefeated champion and Punk has lost in the past. The reason I don't think that will happen is because I don't think Vince believes that the "WWE Universe" wants to see The Rock vs RyBack at Royal Rumble. Although HIAC is no DQ I think there is a way to keep the belt on Punk and not have RyBack loose. What if during the course of the match the door is opened somehow, doesn't have to be ripped off, and Punk shags but out to a waiting vehicle with Paul Heyman. I know there is no count out in HIAC either but if one man leaves the arena the match is over and nobody has lost.

BQ: They don't want Barrett to loose anytime soon.
Jayson Kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2012, 01:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Xtremenator1 is on a distinguished road

Its just how the WWE works.

BQ: I don't think they want to make Barrett look weak, and maybe he will move right into the title title picture after Sheamus' and Big Shows match.
Xtremenator1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2012, 01:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Greg The Retarded Guy is on a distinguished road

Ryback has never held a championship, and he's not charismatic enough to be the champion, however WWE doesn't want Ryback to lose, so they'll have him win VIA DQ.

BQ: Because Barrett is better than Sheamus and WWE knows that.
Greg The Retarded Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2012, 01:48 AM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Fall Down 7 Times Get Up 8 Times is on a distinguished road

Cm Punk will win.
Fall Down 7 Times Get Up 8 Times is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2012, 03:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Mr. Lipshitz is on a distinguished road

There actually could be a clean ending and I think there will be, but we well have to wait and see!

BQ: WWE is really hyping Wade Barrett, they don't want to make him look weak!
Mr. Lipshitz is offline   Reply With Quote