ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why can't t there be a CLEAN ending to CM Punk Vs Ryback?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Oct 2012, 07:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Red Sox, ?Eagles, Sixers, Flyers is on a distinguished road
Default Why can't t there be a CLEAN ending to CM Punk Vs Ryback?

I know what people mean by neither can't lose cleanly because it will hurt them. But nobody had a problem when Eddie Guerrero beat Brock Lesnar. So, why not let Ryback win this against Punk. He's his first REAL Challenge other than Jack Swagger & Tensai. I'm pissed there's NOT a clean ending to Wade Barrett and Sheamus. Hey! I think Punk Vs Ryback should End Cleanly. Remember when Bobby Lashley was Undefeated Until he got beat by Finlay? I seen Self-Proclaimed people say they're the best and lose to some tough guy and STILL Proclain they're the best. I don't wanna hear that Kane was the first to tear off the door to a HIAC. HIAC's back in the day were incredibly cheap and anyone could break in. Hell, Mark Henry broke a Cage door and it was Chained & Locked Shut. Remember when M&M hired him to take care of Batista? Gimmicks can always be regained. Punk can beat Ryback later but by a DQ or something. I never heard of Goldberg losing a match cleanly. He sure didn't lose to Booker T cleanly. Think about it. I have knowledge about wrestling bnut I'm not an expert.

BQ: Why hasn't Sheamus beat Barrett cleanly?
Red Sox, ?Eagles, Sixers, Flyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2012, 08:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

? §traigh? ?dg? §ui¢id?? ? is on a distinguished road

If Ryback loses, his streak is broken and nothing stands out about him. He falls into oblivion.

If CM Punk loses, his 300-plus day reign is broken and the "best in the world" gets beaten by one of the greenest wrestlers in the company. He falls into oblivion.

A disqualification ending breaks no streak, breaks no title reigns, and gives Brock Lesnar a chance to return.

We're all happy.
? §traigh? ?dg? §ui¢id?? ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2012, 08:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Matthew is on a distinguished road

becasue that the way its going to be written
Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2012, 09:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

German is on a distinguished road

Isn't Punk facing Ryback inside the hell in a cell cage? If so, how can he lose by disqualification? There are no rules in hell in a cell. Brock could interfere and Punk could still retain.
German is offline   Reply With Quote