ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Ryback is so boring, why are WWE bothering with him?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Oct 2012, 08:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Notorious B.U.N is on a distinguished road
Default Ryback is so boring, why are WWE bothering with him?

Freaking Skip Sheffield, fake Goldberg!

Why not push someone young, someone with talent, someone the fans want to see... LIKE HORNSWOGGLE!
The Notorious B.U.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Oct 2012, 09:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Easter Bunny [EB] is on a distinguished road

I totally agree with you, Ryback is totally useless, I don't intend on ordering Hell in a Cell, and if Ryback wins, I don't intend to watch Raw or any further WWE programs while he remains champion
The Easter Bunny [EB] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Oct 2012, 09:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

john is on a distinguished road

Ryback is as stale and boring as watching grass grow.. Actually in fact, watching Grass grow would be more entertaining then watching Ryback...

Hornswoggle is also as useless as Ryback, btw.. lol :P
john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Oct 2012, 10:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

????????????? is on a distinguished road

If the writers haven't completely lost their minds, then they're going to give Ryback a heel turn. I think he'd be an excellent heel. The gimmick he has now is just a Goldberg clone. You'd learn to deal with Ryback more if you imagine Goldberg's music as Ryback walks down the ramp, then you'll be taken back to 2003.
????????????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Oct 2012, 11:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

rico is on a distinguished road

He's a monster.
rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Oct 2012, 11:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Barry is on a distinguished road

McMahon likes big men, that's why he picked Ryback to face Punk at Hell in a Cell. I guarantee if Cena wasn't injured he would be facing Punk in a final match, but since he is, McMahon decided to pick one of the biggest men left to feud with Punk. I mean think about it: He has Big Show challenging for the World Heavyweight Championship, Kane is WWE Tag Team Champion and he hates Ryback and Tensai.

I would prefer Cena face Punk one last time and they be done with it, but only because it's Hell in a Cell. If it wasn't in the Cell I would rather Punk feud with somebody like Randy Orton or somebody who has talent
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Oct 2012, 11:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

ANTIHERO?-The RED DEVIL is on a distinguished road

He entertains the kids.That's the whole objective of our dear old WWE these days.The only thing that keeps me watching this is Paul Heyman and Punk partnership.Give Paul Heyman the GM role instead of that stupid AJ.

WTF is Vince doing with WWE or is it Linda behind this i have no idea.
ANTIHERO?-The RED DEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Oct 2012, 11:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Jamie is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Jamie

The majority of the people in the crowd disagree with you. McMahon likes big wrestlers, the fans are eating up the Feed Me More chants, and he's getting a lot of attention. If no one responded to Ryback in a positive way, they'd push him back. Look at Tensai; he started out as this monster who was meant to be hugely popular, but since he couldn't escape the Albert chants and since the crowd didn't really care one way or the other about him, he's getting less airtime and crappy matches.

Ryback is a success right now. Like him or hate him, everyone is talking about him and the WWE, so it's working.
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote