ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why are so many people praising Daniel Bryan and Kane?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Oct 2012, 08:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Now You See Me! is on a distinguished road
Default Why are so many people praising Daniel Bryan and Kane?

As if this is the best thing that WWE has ever done since the Attitude Era?? And please explain how the hell these two even come CLOSE to even looking like a legitimate and credible tag team?? Talk about the most unlikely duo...

To me, this is nothing but a channel changer but it seems that many of you IWC'ers are worshiping this as if this is "comedy gold" or brilliant work from the WWE. This isn't "saving the WWE" this is only making the WWE more headachingly painful to watch than it already is.

It's not saving the tag team division one bit. It's actually making more of a mockery of it than anything. They have a lot of good actual tag teams but the WWE instead decides to put two guys who have NOTHING in common (on screen or off) as team and worse.....give them the championships!!!??
Now You See Me! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Oct 2012, 08:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Rassling Critic is on a distinguished road

FUN FACT: Everybody Daniel Bryan has worked with in WWE gotten better due to his dedication to the business.

the writing is total garbage but Daniel Bryan made it work.
The Rassling Critic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Oct 2012, 08:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Phillip is on a distinguished road

Daniel is a great wrestler. Kane is a legend. I mean I don't find them funny, well some stuff I do find kinda funny I'll chuckle a little but not really. It's not saving wwe but it's sure as hell saving the tag team division.
Phillip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Oct 2012, 09:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

ImTheTagTeamChampions is on a distinguished road

IIIII AM THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS
ImTheTagTeamChampions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Oct 2012, 09:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

~Heck in a Cell~ is on a distinguished road

"NO!!! I AM THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS"
~Heck in a Cell~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Oct 2012, 10:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
Y!A
Fresh Noob

Y!A is on a distinguished road

So because of one storyline that you find annoying Kane needs to retire? Wow is all I have to say. Kane still puts on good matches in his career, hell he puts on better matches then half the roster. If you feel like changing the channel when these 2 are on, then why dont you? Why do you come on here like most of the IWC and complain? I find it sad that you have to come on here and complain like a little kid who doesn't get his way.
Y!A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Oct 2012, 10:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Jamie is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Jamie

I like this storyline. It's popular, it's funny, and it's getting the Tag Team Division a lot of needed attention. I have a few friends that think it's the dumbest thing on air right now, but they're still talking about it, which means it's effective.

I couldn't stand Bryan in the beginning, but this storyline has made him likable for me. I also like seeing Kane embracing the comedic side of himself; it's a nice contrast to his dark character. It'll last as long as the crowd keeps giving them love as they are doing.

I see it helping the Tag Team Division a lot more than the teams in the past few months have been. Nothing against Kofi and Truth, but they didn't get the reaction that Kane and Bryan do. Mysterio and Sin Cara might be able to, if Cara can improve a bit and stop botching moves.

The fact that Kane and Bryan don't get along is the whole point of the pairing. Every other team gets along, but these two are always at odds. It's a nice change.
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote