ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

So punk vs Ryback HIAC 2012 match will end in a ______?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Oct 2012, 12:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jasmine is on a distinguished road
Default So punk vs Ryback HIAC 2012 match will end in a ______?

C'mon guys we all know damn well punk or Ryback won't loose . Simple

Punk won't loose the WWE championship

Rybacks undefeated streak won't end .

Am I wrong? It obvious but if not tell me your opinions

I won't lie, I'm happy Cenas not in the title picture. But it's not like he won't have another title shot in the future.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Oct 2012, 01:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

deepak is on a distinguished road

No,punk will loose the WWE championship.

YES, Rybacks undefeated streak won't end.
deepak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Oct 2012, 01:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Rashad D is on a distinguished road

Brock lesnar will interfere in this match
Rashad D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Oct 2012, 01:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

ImTheTagTeamChampions is on a distinguished road

I agree with u 100%. It will end in some sort of a draw. Here's my prediction of this match but it was very unlikely it would happen.

Cena will be part of the Hell in a Cell ppv. Next week on Raw, Vince announces that Cena will be the special guest referee.

At hiac punk and Ryback have a hell of a match. Ryback destroys CM Punk through the whole match. And somehow Cena gets in the way of Ryback from winning, and Ryback gets pissed and then Punk attacks Cena from behind. Then out of nowhere Ryback gives Cena a huge clothesline. Everyone is shocked at him. Then Punk and Ryback double team and beat the living hell out of John Cena. This whole time Ryback was working with Punk and Heyman so he didn't have to face Cena again. This with no official winner with Punk still champ and Ryback is still undefeated.
ImTheTagTeamChampions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Oct 2012, 01:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

mike is on a distinguished road

What I want to happen is Ryback tackling(Spearing) Punk towards the cell making a side fall. So they're both beat up and they continue fighting Ryback does his finisher goes for the pin but then Heyman interferes hitting Ryback with a chair, Ryback gets up mad Heyman goes to a corner apologizing while Ryback follows, Punk gets up grabs the chair hits Ryback he then starts hitting him non stop with it, Finally goes for the Cobra Clutch but Ryback is unconscious so the Ref ends the match with Punk still being the Champ but it wont count as a loss to Ryback and on Monday Punk will claim that he ended his streak and Cena will come out to say that he did'nt cause Ryback did'nt give up or got pinned the ref just ended it and will some how count as a draw, RESPECT!!!
mike is offline   Reply With Quote