ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Will Sheamus lose his World Heavy Weight Championship to Big Show at Hell in A Cell ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Sep 2012, 02:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Ashley is on a distinguished road
Default Will Sheamus lose his World Heavy Weight Championship to Big Show at Hell in A Cell ?

Best Answer 10 points.
Old 29 Sep 2012, 02:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

John R is on a distinguished road

No. Sheamus hasn't lost ANY match since July 2011 on live tv, and he certainly won't lose to a guy liek Big Show who's only job as of the past few years is to put over younger talent. Often times, Big Show beats his opponent down the entire match until the other guy comes back. The only guys who don't suffer this punishment is Undertaker and Kane, who can actively beat down Big Show. Sheamus is much stronger and energetic than Kane and Undertaker. Sheamus will have a bigger advantage. You don't even see Sheamus on the floor that often either, so there is a good chance it will be an even match. Brogue will definitely need to be altered, since Big Show is taller and Sheamus will have to stretch his leg farther to hit it.

@Yoe Luis

If you read correctly, you would've noticed I said Sheamus is much more stronger than Kane and Undertaker in terms of strength, agility and endurance. Those two superstars are older and weaker now. I never stated Sheamus is BETTER than those two.

Typical John Cena hater always accuses anybody who disagrees with them a Cena fan. Also pointing out the irrelevance of fruity pebbles also makes you look like a dumbass than you originally were.

I have yet to see Sheamus botch a move. Typical Cena haters will compare anybody to John Cena, how redundant.

Next time if you are going to accuse someone as a Cena fan and take it negative, at least bring out relevant and factual information. Idiot.
John R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2012, 02:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

ram jet 1.0 (x) is on a distinguished road

well i think so the big show knows how to survive in that sort of place sheamus has only been in hell ina cell once and big show has been in half a dozen on i think so mate
ram jet 1.0 (x) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2012, 02:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Racing is on a distinguished road

I hope he does, and if he doesnt, lets hope Show knocks Sheamus out after the match and ziggler cashes in.
Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2012, 03:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

?BabyGirl? is on a distinguished road

I think he might. I think he will lose it to big show then ziggler will cash in his money in the bank and take it from big show. Big show will once again lose his title in a very short amount of time. If not, then ziggler will cash it in on sheamus and win it. I just think its time for sheamus to lose the title. He has been winning way too much. And I don't see how they would keep making him win.
?BabyGirl? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2012, 03:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Anonymous is on a distinguished road

Not to bigshow
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2012, 03:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

vivek is on a distinguished road

No way
vivek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2012, 03:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

john is on a distinguished road

Maybe Dolph Ziggler will cash in his MITB and wins the tittle
john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2012, 03:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

YoeLuis is on a distinguished road

Sheamus better than Kane and Undertaker? what a joke.

John R i think the other guy who's your favorite is John Cena fruity pebbles isn't he?

TROLOLOLOLOLOLO

Big Show is going to woope Sheamus butt in HIAC, i hope he does. Sheamus is a botch like John Cena cause he always wins the battles like a Superman and he (Sheamus) doesn't deserve to be the champion anymore. Big Show is much bigger, faster and specially stronger than that looser.
YoeLuis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2012, 03:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

John sXe (Straight Edge Savior) is on a distinguished road

I don't think so. If they have Big Show win, they will probably have Ziggler come out and cash in on the Big Show. But I don't want that. I hate those short title reigns. I hope Sheamus wins, and Big Show will get frustrated and attack Sheamus. Then Ziggler comes out and wins the title.
John sXe (Straight Edge Savior) is offline   Reply With Quote