ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Would Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H be a better Summerslam main event than Lesnar-Orton?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Apr 2012, 04:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Enigmatic Charisma is on a distinguished road
Default Would Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H be a better Summerslam main event than Lesnar-Orton?

Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar would make sense. Lesnar has been making these demands, claiming to be the face of WWE, wanting decisions regarding WWE passed by him, etc. Since he wants all this power, this could force Triple H to come back as COO to put Lesnar in check, resulting in a feud/match. I think this would make for a great storyline and main event for Summerlam (not that Orton-Lesnar would be a bad idea).

What do you think?
Enigmatic Charisma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2012, 05:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Fall Down 7 Times Get Up 8 Times is on a distinguished road

Yes.

Triple H will win.
Fall Down 7 Times Get Up 8 Times is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2012, 05:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

George Guevara is on a distinguished road

thatll be an awesome match but it will be better if u make it a fatal 4 way for the wwe championship with

HHH VS LESNAR VS ORTON VS CENA

BUT I HOPE BATISTA RETURNS SO THEY MAKE IT BATISTA VS LESNAR STREET FIGHT
George Guevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2012, 05:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Hamad is on a distinguished road

Triple H vs Brock Lesnar
Hamad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2012, 05:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

jack is on a distinguished road

Yes they never faced before
jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2012, 05:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Ghost hunter is on a distinguished road

i want to be honest yes because they were in the same ring 2002. they were talking about who is the real man is. somebody said they had wrestle once in the past. it was the house show. this will be awesome match because this is the dream match. i think brock lesnar vs triple h feud will be very good. we would have our chance to happen 2002 and 2003. you remember in the past when they were talking about the match, it is on youtube. you are right about it is perfect match for summerslam.we will have triple h 13 time world champion and the ceo of wwe vs brock lesnar the man who had make the quick impact in wrestling business. the youngest wwe champion in wwe history. i will enjoyed this match. triple h had never beating brock lesnar in wwe. this is the true. i hope this can really happen for once. i want to see this match over 10 years.
The Ghost hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2012, 05:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

john is on a distinguished road

Either Orton or HHH will make a good match against Lesnar
john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2012, 06:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

mike is on a distinguished road

Yes!

I think it would make a good storyline and good match too.
mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2012, 06:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

WS Historian is on a distinguished road

Of course.

Brock Lesnar vs Triple H is one of very few matches that I wanted to see. This match should have happened 10 years ago, when both were in their prime. But, now, it still isn't too late.

Triple H's more ruthless and vicious than Randy Orton in my opinion. He's one of very few men who had a great chance of taming down Brock Lesnar. It would be so interesting to watch and would be one of the most anticipated Summerslam matches of all time.

It would be better than Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton.

Triple H vs Brock Lesnar match would be so brutal.
WS Historian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2012, 06:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Young Noob

Cr????r? f T?? N?g?? is on a distinguished road

Agreed. A Brock Lesnar vs Triple H feud at this years Summerslam PPV would have made for a much better and logical sense to happen compared to a Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton feud. Although both feuds seem interesting and far more interesting than the current Brock Lesnar vs John Cena feud, I think they are big marquee matches WWE should do for the Summer and/or at Wrestlemania.

I think a Brock Lesnar vs Triple H feud would have all the potential in the world and makes the right sense. Since Triple H's character appears on WWE programming as the Chief Operating Officer of WWE and as a semi-active wrestler, it would make sense for him to keep Brock Lesnar in check with how he's acting and all the demands he's acting for from management. This could be a great feud and maybe a even better version of the CM Punk vs Triple H feud from last year.

It would be the employee Brock Lesnar vs one of the top authority figures in the WWE, Triple H. Since WWE, in the past few years have been having big storylines take place in the Summer, (Nexus in 2010, Summer of Punk in 2011) a big storyline between Brock Lesnar and Triple H would logically make sense. So overall I agree that a Lesnar vs Triple H feud would lead to a better storyline and match at Summerslam compared to Lesnar-Orton. I'd save that for another date.
Cr????r? f T?? N?g?? is offline   Reply With Quote