ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

My way of turning Jericho heel, continuing the Jericho/Punk story, thoughts?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Feb 2012, 09:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

WHAT? is on a distinguished road
Default My way of turning Jericho heel, continuing the Jericho/Punk story, thoughts?

Chris Jericho's music hits and comes out to a mixed reaction, acting like a face still.HOW ARE ALL MY JERICHHOLICS TONIGHT? I know I was away from all you for so long but from here on out, the Ayatollah of ROCK AND ROLLA IS BACK BABAY!! DID YOU MISS ME?

Crowd starts to chant Y2J, Y2J,Y2J when suddenly Jerichos big smile turns into a deep frownWell thats to damn bad, because that Chris Jericho is dead, he's deceased. These past couple weeks I was testing all you people, to see if I could welcome you in and accept you..but all you want is the man i used to be. Your all still hypocrites, liars and deceivers and if you think I am going to parade around here like a puppet on strings than your all very wrong. Your all obsequies sycophants and I am ashamed to even be in the same building as all you people and that brings me to what I did last week when i attacked the man you all adore and admire, and that is CM Punk and he is just as big of a liar of all you people. He claims to be the best in the world, when in reality he is not- I am, I am better then everyone in the back and Im better than all you peasants in attendance and everyone around the world. Maybe I need to remind all you people that I beat The Rock and Stone Cold both in the same night

CM Punks music hits

CM Punk Chris, Chris, Chris.. we all know you beat the The Rock and Stone Cold in the same night, we have been hearing it for years. But tell me why exactly your back and chose to target me? Is the attendance bad at your Fozzy concerts? did the band break up and your back to collect a pay check?

Jericho You know Punk, you used to be a man i could respect, but ever since you went on your tirade about being underutilized and threatening to leave the company you became what you hated. Look at you, your the champion, your in the spotlight, you even have Living Colour preforming your theme song. You are the new face of the company, you are the new John Cena. I want to be all those things and will be all those things, but I do not lie about it, I am an honest man and a man of virtue. I dont care about anyone in the back, I dont care about you or these gelatinous parasites all i care about is my self and taking back what is mine and that's the WWE title, and come Elimination chamber I will reclaim what is rightfully mine

Jerichos music hits and walks to the back.

Idk, I am not a member of the creative staff, but I just was toying with the idea.
WHAT? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2012, 10:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ha

Ryan is on a distinguished road

That's good but he should stay face because I beileve it would draw twice as much
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2012, 10:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

woogieman is on a distinguished road

i like it. that is good. they will say all that.

this is good one bro
woogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2012, 10:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Scotter is on a distinguished road

I would be motivated to watch again. This whole cena/Cain embrace the hate thing is stupid.
Scotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2012, 10:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ghost Chips is on a distinguished road

DON'T LIE! I bet you're a Creative writer for the WWE right? But seriously that was really, really good!
Ghost Chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2012, 11:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

You Cant Kill What_s Already Dead is on a distinguished road

That was good! I had it pictured in my head the whole time! At the start you should put him saying RAW is Jericho! then put the jerichoholics line in. Overall it was great though.
You Cant Kill What_s Already Dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2012, 11:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Margaret is on a distinguished road

i like it. that is good. they will say all that.
Margaret is offline   Reply With Quote