ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

we know cody rhodes and dolph ziggler had a great 2011 which superstars will have a good 2012 and

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Dec 2011, 07:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

xratedbeauty is on a distinguished road
Default we know cody rhodes and dolph ziggler had a great 2011 which superstars will have a good 2012 and

why? best answer gets most points
xratedbeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2011, 07:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Joshmc is on a distinguished road

honestly i think Wade Barrett will win the WHC some time next year
Joshmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2011, 07:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Martin is on a distinguished road

I agree with Joshmc. 2012 is Barrett's year. Also I think you'll see Dolph Ziggler continue to rise. You can add Ted Dibiase and Brodus Clay onto that list. I think Ryder will get better. Hell I hope next year is the year for the Usos and Swagger gets back on top. But mainly Barrett and Ziggler.
Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2011, 07:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Enigmatic Charisma is on a distinguished road

Wow, there are many who I think will have a great 2012:

- CM Punk: He took WWE by storm in 2011 and became a fan favorite. 2012 could be the year that he finally claims the spot as Face of the WWE, and also has the potential take WWE into a new era.

- Zack Ryder: He is rapidly becoming more popular. People are already comparing this guy to John Cena, which is a really big deal. He has a huge fan base of both adults and youngsters, and is a big merchandise seller. As long as he stays on this roll of massive popularity, 2012 will bring nothing but success. I see him climbing the ranks and becoming one of the top guys. The sky is the limit for him. Ryder = money.

- Dolph Ziggler: This guy made a name for himself in 2011, by displaying some of the best performances of all the roster. He's now known as one of the best pure wrestlers in WWE. I see him possibly becoming WWE Champion in 2012. He is indeed the show-off of the WWE.

- Cody Rhodes: Cody, in my opinion, was the most improved wrestler of 2011. It's amazing how he went from a guy who no one saw potential in, to someone who has the potential of being a future multi-time world champion. He has it all: the look, mic skills, in-ring ability, and charisma. He is on a roll that will only become bigger in 2012. I see him possibly capturing the World Championship in the new year.

- Sheamus: 2011 was the year that WWE really established him the way he should have been built from the start. With his face turn, his popularity has sky rocketed! Fans of all ages love him. He is a powerful, monstrous guy that you just can't help but to like. Sheamus has broken through and is a legitimate, credibgle threat to anyone holding a world title in WWE. He's worthy of being a guy they a company can be built around.

There are a few others who could have a bright 2012, but these guys stand out the most to me.
Enigmatic Charisma is offline   Reply With Quote