ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

New Jack tries to kill Vic grimes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Jul 2006, 04:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default New Jack tries to kill Vic grimes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gkc-ZYitf4

From his new documentary.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2006, 04:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

That no talent low rent cocksuking motherfucker should be taken out back and shot. If the goat fucker hates the fans, and cant see out of his little bloodshot eyes, and is always in pain, and gets headaches(of fuck not a fucking headache, please god do anything but give New Jack a headache) and cant wait till he dies so he doesnt feel pain anymore...someone should just put a fucking bullet in his brain...

Fuck New Jack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2006, 04:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Damn that's fucked up. He said he wanted to throw him onto the fuckin ringpost and kill him
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2006, 04:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
The quest is over

elnino will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFerselnino will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFerselnino will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFerselnino will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFerselnino will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFerselnino will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFerselnino will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFerselnino will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFerselnino will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFerselnino will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFerselnino will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

I would write some deragatory comments about New Jack but that Crazy mother fucker would probably try to kill me too But really he 's one bitter fucker.

QFE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric Flair
That no talent low rent cocksuking motherfucker should be taken out back and shot. If the goat fucker hates the fans, and cant see out of his little bloodshot eyes, and is always in pain, and gets headaches(of fuck not a fucking headache, please god do anything but give New Jack a headache) and cant wait till he dies so he doesnt feel pain anymore...someone should just put a fucking bullet in his brain...

Fuck New Jack.
elnino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2006, 07:02 PM   #5 (permalink)

TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Send a message via MSN to TheGame

Wow I guess New Jack deserves every fucking injury that fucker suffers at this present time... fucking pussy complaining about headaches and whining about his eye... it was his fucking insane brain to jump off the 25 foot jump... What Mac said, hopefully someone will put a fucking bullet through his skull..

Thanks to Duke for the banner
TheGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2006, 07:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

2 words for ya, Spot Monkey.

(Do not misinterpret my use of the word "monkey" in this post)

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jul 2006, 08:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

GIMMICK~!
Old 29 Jul 2006, 10:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Shit...I want to see who he stabbed 14 times in the ring...

New Jack will die violently and before he's 50 years old...not a prediction but an educated guess...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2006, 06:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Shit...I want to see who he stabbed 14 times in the ring...

You cant really see it that well...but its the only thing on YouTube of it...complete with commentary by New Jack himself...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HetX1A-x93o"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HetX1A-x93o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2006, 11:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric Flair
You cant really see it that well...but its the only thing on YouTube of it...complete with commentary by New Jack himself...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HetX1A-x93o"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HetX1A-x93o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
All those bitchass advertisements..."See New Jack stab some jobber 14 times..."

...fucking bladed him on a 9 inch TV/VCR combo...

Yeah...there's a ripoff fo' ya...Ghe-ttooooooooooooooooooo.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote