ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why can't people accept John Cena is never turning heel again?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Dec 2011, 07:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

space wolf is on a distinguished road
Default Why can't people accept John Cena is never turning heel again?

Why not just ask for him to have a new gimmick?It would be alot easier for you and WWE.

Did you not read Why not just ask for him to have a new gimmick
space wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2011, 07:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

The Amazing Adam is on a distinguished road

if he stays the same then he'll be boring to watch and pretty soon NO ONE would care about him!
The Amazing Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2011, 07:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

woogieman95 is on a distinguished road

he is boring. We are sick of superman cena

He needs to turn heel
woogieman95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2011, 07:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Samantha Green is on a distinguished road

noone will care for him

^

:

:

@Amazing Adam,

First off, the above statement you made is forever invalid because he has me loyally forever therefore that is always going to be false!

Now onto answering the OP's question. I stand by Cena heel or face, but if vince refuses to turn him heel *rolls eyes* then atleast change his gimmick or do anything that can help John Cena's career...he's my hero since 2002....and I don't wanna see him so hated by everyone else except me and true cena fans like me..........
Samantha Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2011, 07:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Anonymous is on a distinguished road

I want a gimmick where he has more attitude and screw super cena let's have him keep the strength a go hulk lol
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2011, 07:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Enigmatic Charisma is on a distinguished road

Whether Cena will ever be a heel again is yet to be determined, at this point. I think WWE is teasing a heel turn. However, I just don't see it ever happening. But ya know, I could be wrong. It could actually happen, and I think it would be huge. Remember Hulk Hogan turning heel back in ' 96? No one thought that would ever happen, but it did, and it elevated WCW to a higher level than ever. So maybe WWE will realize that turning Cena heel can, indeed, benefit the company. With CM Punk being the top merchandise seller right now, and more popular than ever, I think now is the perfect time for a Cena heel turn.

To add to that, what I think will happen is: We'll see a more aggressive Cena who eventually tells those who are against him how we really feels (maybe more of a tweener character, where he is loyal to those who cheer him and against those who boo him). That way, he'd keep his fans, while having a tweak to his character.

Now, to answer your question, I think that many fans really want it to happen, and know that it CAN happen, even if it's not very likely.
Enigmatic Charisma is offline   Reply With Quote