ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Does anyone else feel like there unnoticed around here besides me?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Dec 2011, 03:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

scotty is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to scotty
Default Does anyone else feel like there unnoticed around here besides me?

What kind of questions do people like to answer and how do you earn more respect around here other than trying to answers questions with the best of your knowledge. I don't get it!. Anyone else?
scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2011, 04:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Sith Lord

Scorpion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Scorpion

It doesnt matter,this aint life,you should gain respect in life other then on a section on yahoo answers and im not trolling im just saying
Scorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2011, 04:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Enigmatic Charisma is on a distinguished road

I used to feel that way. But I realized that I wasn't contributing enough to this section in order to earn respect and be noticed here. So I just starting logging in here and becoming more active. I starting having more fun with this section, while making friends at the same time.

Don't worry, though; You'll become noticed. It takes a little time. Just try asking interesting questions whenever you log on to here, don't troll, and just provide good answers. The more you contribute to this section, the more you'll become noticed.

Also, try to earn yourself a TC badge. That's a really good way (but not the only way) to earn respect from other members.

Overall, just have fun with this. Ask whatever you want to ask about wrestling, and answer questions that you have knowledge about.

Oh, getting a unique avatar will also help. That's a good way to distinguish yourself here. That way, we will know its you when we see your avatar.

I hope this helps!
Enigmatic Charisma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2011, 04:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

????s is on a distinguished road

Yes I completely understand, stupid trolls who put SHlT for an answer all the time get bast answer, decent users like US hardly ever, see what Best Answer % I got ?? 9% you hear me 9%, I give honest, knowledgeable answers, sure I ask a lot of questions about the WS online wrestling world and people don't like it but i give good none troll answers and I get no best answers ?? hardly any, I'm not being cocky but I'm an underrated user.
????s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2011, 04:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Captain Cage is on a distinguished road

Takes a while bud.

Anyways if you're interested in e-fedding check this out

xcw2k11.webs.com/apps/members/
Captain Cage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2011, 04:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Metta World Peace? is on a distinguished road

exactly what scorpion said
Metta World Peace? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2011, 04:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Sarah Jane Smith is on a distinguished road

your gay. go job to Cena
Sarah Jane Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2011, 04:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Commander ozaj is on a distinguished road

No I dont. I m just a wrestling fan amongst many wheter good or bad. Here to learn, snd understand other wrestling fans opinions on what we like. More or less.
Commander ozaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2011, 04:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

CM Punk Team WS is on a distinguished road

I understand how you feel. I am used to be like that as everyone will ask me who in the hell am I. Of course back then I am a newbie but since that comment, I started to come here often and answers questions the best way I could and try to make some new friends online. Thus this led me to have a lot of friends and supporters as well as enemies in the process. I respected every user in this section and I don't demand respect from my fellow users. The only way for you to earn respect is by answering the best way you could and that is no trolling. Asking questions that required us to think outside the box. Also try to add contacts as much as you can. If you do this consistently, you will be known around here and be respected by all of us users here. Anyway, by asking this question, you just earned my respect my friend.
CM Punk Team WS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2011, 04:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jon team ws is on a distinguished road

Yeah. Now I'm only level 3 and I might not give the best answers, but I think I'm a good user and should get some recognition. I've only actually been mentioned on here once
Jon team ws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2011, 04:51 AM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Dragon is on a distinguished road

Enigmatic Charisma gave you an excellent answer with a lot of good advice. CM Punk Team WS added some good advice, as well.

I might be the most famous user here; everybody seems to either know me or know OF me. It wasn't always like that; five years ago I had to start at the bottom just like everybody else, unknown and trying to make a name and good reputation for myself. That takes time and a lot of hard work if you want a good name here. You have to contribute regularly and often. Share your experiences and opinions with us, teach us if and when you can. Don't get discouraged because it won't happen overnight; just keep at it. The good users are here to learn and to teach, and to share experiences and opinions.

One thing that will help tremendously is to pick a unique avatar and username. Myself and Chicago Knight started out with just our first names and last name initials, and generic Yahoo avatars. Other users tend to not notice or remember generic names and avatars, especially those colored blocks with the exclamation point in it. Find a username you like that perhaps gives an idea of what kind of user you are (for example, I'm The Dragon because dragons are said to be very wise and that's what I try to be in my answers), or pick your favorite wrestler and add your own twist to his name. Your avatar should be even more unique; pick something that is unlike anybody else's. And, very importantly, don't change them. Your avatar is your public face here; how are we to know you if you keeping changing your face? Choose your identity and stick with it. That will help you become more known. The more we see your face the better we'll get to know you.
The Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote