ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why can't WWE and TNA fans just enjoy both wrestling shows and be friends?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Dec 2011, 03:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

RUSSO MANiA is on a distinguished road
Default Why can't WWE and TNA fans just enjoy both wrestling shows and be friends?

Stop having debates which company is better.We are wrestling fans!we are suppose to stick together!Why can't we be friends?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5FfJ89rGPc
RUSSO MANiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2011, 03:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

bishal is on a distinguished road

all is well
bishal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2011, 04:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

The Last Icon is on a distinguished road

I agree with you. The problem is that people are too stupis and ignorant. They try to make a non-real competition between the two companies. And unfortunately its never gonna stop
The Last Icon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2011, 04:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Leeeee bahaha! is on a distinguished road

TNA fans are jealous that wwe is always going to be the better show

and wwe fans dont like tna fans trying to say that their show is better.

so they betch endlessly.
Leeeee bahaha! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2011, 04:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Leave Stingette Alone is on a distinguished road

i cannot enjoy tna because it is not enjoyable to me
Leave Stingette Alone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2011, 04:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Stryder is on a distinguished road

what you expect, wwe n tna are rivals (i know wwe miles infront coz it older thsan 10 years, more money into etc but still rivals)

so the fans are taking sides like in football, ie man u/man c, i milan/ac milan, rangers/celtic

i myself enjoy both shows, both have good and bad points
Stryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2011, 04:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Human Suplex Machine is on a distinguished road

I agree with that 100%. The problem is most people started watching when wwe was the only show on tv so in there minds that's the only show they should be watching. They believe if they watch any other wrestling show besides wwe it makes them Un loyal to the wwe. Which is say is pretty damn dumb because how can you be unloyal if your still watching it every time it comes on? The reasons why im mentioning wwe fans is because they are worse then the TNA fans. Just take look at this site also on youtube and other wrestling forums hell even facebook. You got wwe fans that follows tna pages just to say TNA sucks watch wwe. Same on here you can't even ask a serious question about TNA without wwe marks trolling the question talking about how much sucks.

I remember once going on tna shop website and they had something on there where fans can write their own reviews of the product, and even that was full of wwe marks writing sh*t like tna sucks and tna is gay and wwe is the best. It seems all this WWE fans vs TNA fans debates starts when the wwe fans start talking sh*t about how much the product sucks Sure sometimes there is a TNA fan that starts sh*t but i don't see that to often its mostly wwe fans that starts the arguments

You don't see to many TNA fans answer wwe questions saying it dumb and gay. So in order for wwe and tna fans to get along the wwe fans need to stop with the negative comments and just stick with the wwe topics and stop trolling the tna topics. I may sound like a TNA fan talking negative about wwe fans but i watch both shows and enjoy them equally but i'm still gonna call these debates how i see them and what i see is wwe fans always bashing tna and starting the arguments.
Human Suplex Machine is offline   Reply With Quote