ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Am i the only one that thinks john cena and zack ryder should get a push as a tag team?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Dec 2011, 05:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Gareth is on a distinguished road
Default Am i the only one that thinks john cena and zack ryder should get a push as a tag team?

I mean cena is always saying you should follow ryder on twitter and 1 point he even said hes a future hall of famer and as for ryder he's always saying cenas his main broski i also think it would be good snd funny i meqn they could even have a slogan like woo woo woo you cant see me instead of you know it bro i just wondered if anyone elese thinks it would be good
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2011, 05:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

??? ????? ?f ???????? is on a distinguished road

Sounds interesting Cena in the tag division instead of the main event... good one.

There slogan should be woo woo woo you cant see us.
??? ????? ?f ???????? is offline   Reply With Quote