ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Agree or Disagree:The United States Title is holding Dolph Ziggler(and Vickie Guerrero)back?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Dec 2011, 12:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Thank You Michelle is on a distinguished road
Default Agree or Disagree:The United States Title is holding Dolph Ziggler(and Vickie Guerrero)back?

Dolph Ziggler has had great matches with main event talent for 2 years. He had great matches with Cena and Edge last year,Took CM Punk to the limit last week and got a pin fall victory over Randy Orton on Raw. WWE seems to be pushing Ziggler but as long as he has that mid card title he can't be in the main event(or wwe title picture)also if he is in the main event then Vickie Guerrero becomes a main event manager again.
Thank You Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2011, 12:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

SHIFT is on a distinguished road

Agree

Although he is giving the Title value atleast
SHIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2011, 12:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Enigmatic Charisma is on a distinguished road

Agreed. I think it's time for Ziggler to drop the US title to Ryder and start contending more with the top guys.

I also like what you said about Vickie becoming a main event manager. I think she deserves it. It would be great for her. However, at some point, he'll need to break away from her and do his own thing. The sky is the limit for Dolph Ziggler.
Enigmatic Charisma is offline   Reply With Quote