ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Help required about the ''it begins'' promo?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Dec 2011, 11:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Allstars is on a distinguished road
Default Help required about the ''it begins'' promo?

in the first promo there is a ball(basket ball i guess(and i am not talking about the globe)),which appears for a second and then disappears,but in the 2 promo it keeps on appearing and disappearing,it displaces from one place to other,what does this ball symbolize?
Allstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2011, 11:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Sith Lord

Scorpion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Scorpion

Who cares?
Scorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2011, 11:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Michelle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bNGT...eature=related = Y2J IS BACK! NEW PROMO
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2011, 11:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

WHAT? is on a distinguished road

I'm puzzled, I think it is either Jericho or Taker. Kane already has his promo and Brodus Clay was announced to make his debut next week on RAW.
WHAT? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2011, 11:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

sharpshooter is on a distinguished road

Undertaker, or, er, Mark Callaway use to play basketball in high school. LOL. But in my opinion, its a symbolism for boy hood. Like for kids. You see swings, the school, and only kids in the promo. To me, this promo is connected to the Masked Kane promos, but its for the Undertaker. I notice the ball disappears and reappears like the Undertaker does, but none the less, with Kane possibly returning with the mask, is it not impossible that it begins is referring to the first time Undertaker and Kane feuded? The little girl appears in the second promo too, so it makes me believe its a sibling matter. So with Kane returning to the ways of old, masked, maybe this is the sign for the Undertaker to return to an older gimmick, probably the same one that he had when he feuded with Kane in the first place, to finally settle it. It begins, but at the same time, talks about the end, probably about someones career. So if you ask me, these promos are building up to the return of Kane and the Undertaker, and they are rebooting their feud to be similar to when it all started. In the storyline, Kane and Undertaker are brothers, who, during their childhood, were scarred, at least Kane was. The ball may be a symbolism of the bond they never had as kids, due to jealousy, and now, its time for the brothers to play one last game before its all over to settle it once and for all.

With the ball, I do not see what the hell Chris Jericho has anything to do with the promo now. A hockey puck? maybe. But not a basketball.
sharpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote