ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Booker T fans,what's the chance of Booker geting booked into a match at Wrestlemania 28 and...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Nov 2011, 02:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Hunter WS Jigsaw is on a distinguished road
Default Booker T fans,what's the chance of Booker geting booked into a match at Wrestlemania 28 and...

...against what star? Booker T has been in the game for along time now but After seeing him in action in the 2011Royal Rumble the 46 year old Booker still has gas in the tank imo plus he's built like a tank still.Your thoughts?

BQ What was your Favorite Booker T match in his epic career and yes it was a up hill battle at times but he earned that future H.O.F ring and my respect?

@Senor,yes he did earn it and then some.I have always liked Booker because he has stayed true to himself even in his younger days Booker was the same Booker as today with that million dollar smile and he was a great face plus he helped pave the way for many black superstars and never let anything get to him.Im sure you have seen it but if you haven't pickup The Booker T Early Years DVD It's great with matches against Super Destroyer,Action Jackson,Alex Porteau and more.You can get it free with the Classic Superstars Of Wrestling DVD set.
Hunter WS Jigsaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2011, 03:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Senor Booker is on a distinguished road

I think there is little chance he gets put in a match at WM 28.He said he has one last run and I think his last run is going to be against Cody Rhodes.

There are many favorite matches of Booker T that I like and I can't choose one.It would have to be his first title victory in WCW.He earned it and he turned out to be a great wrestler.
Senor Booker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2011, 03:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Best in The World (1.2.12)? is on a distinguished road

He's going into a feud with Cody Rhodes right now, and I'm thinking it might be his last run. If he continues through WrestleMania, he'll likely compete against a mid-carder, such as Dolph Ziggler or Christian.

BQ: I personally enjoyed Booker's feud back in 2005 with Chris Benoit over the United States Championship (back when it had prestige). His greatest match in my opinion was against Benoit at Armageddon 2005.
The Best in The World (1.2.12)? is offline   Reply With Quote