ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WHY do so many people see John Morrison being such a huge superstar in the future?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Nov 2011, 10:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Save_Us_Punk is on a distinguished road
Default WHY do so many people see John Morrison being such a huge superstar in the future?

personally, ive never liked him and what reason has he given anyone to like him? he has no charisma, no mic skills and is ok in the ring. i even saw people saying hed make a way better WWE Champion than The Miz did, which I could hardly see since Miz actually makes crowds interested more than when he isnt wrestling (who doesnt like hearing Miz on the mic?). feel free to disagree but please explain why.

ok so you agree he has bad mic skills and very little charisma yet you compare him to a younger Shawn Michaels...uhhh ok there.

i completely agree with Craig.
Save_Us_Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2011, 10:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

John Morrison has mic skills, they just have him on the mic. The Miz was teamed with Morrison because he needed to be carried. Morrison has more in ring talent and physical ability. That being said, they are both tiresome and over pushed.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2011, 11:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Wolfpak is on a distinguished road

nah hes just himself not a big superstar but he does have potencial but i dont think hes skilled enough to be a big star in the wwe.
Wolfpak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2011, 11:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Rapa Alston - ???? W???? ????? is on a distinguished road

U ALLLLLLLL SUCK

USUCk
Rapa Alston - ???? W???? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2011, 11:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Anthony Marcus is on a distinguished road

I extremely disagree,your right Morrison has no mic skills and very little charisma but he is an incredible superstar. He reminds of a younger shawn michaels.
Anthony Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2011, 11:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Robert Betterson is on a distinguished road

you a hater
Robert Betterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2011, 11:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

craig_serithor is on a distinguished road

when people compare him to a young shawn michaels i scratch my head and think how do you make that out, no offense to morrison but the reason why guys like cm punk and even the miz were pushed was because they effectivetly could speak on the microphone.

he can be good in the ring although the high spots are not needed and some look dangerous, he also doesnt seem to connect with fans as well as other wrestlers and the way he snubbed trush at wrestlemania didnt do him any favors.
craig_serithor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2011, 11:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
woooooooooooooooooooooooo

beast is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to beast

he does have charisma and mic skills, watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=205wTVlDnG8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwgBq...eature=related

He is a better heel then miz, he just needs to be an antihero or a heel
beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2011, 11:54 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

????? ?????? ??¢???? is on a distinguished road

I like to know the same thing i don't see what is so great about him. Just because he can do a bunch of flips in the ring doesn't mean he deserves to be world heavyweight champion and a freaking main eventer. People compare him to Shawn Michaels which is a bunch of crap. Shawn Michaels was the real deal and did more then fly inside and outside the ring. John Morrison is a good athlete but saying he deserve to be on top more then anybody else is stupid. He is not ready for the main event or a heavyweight title reign. If he was given the heavyweight title now it would be a bigger fail then Jack Swaggers reign as champion. Morrison becoming champion is like everything else people want and once they get it they realize it was a bad choice.
????? ?????? ??¢???? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2011, 11:58 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

roddy is on a distinguished road

The man has the personality of a tree stump. He is not exciting to watch and misses his closer half the time. While I realize that The Miz is not well liked he has excelled while Morrison has just become boring. I know I'll get some thumbs down for that but it's my opinion. I'd rather watch The Miz than Morrison any day.
roddy is offline   Reply With Quote