ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think that Evan Bourne and John Morrison are on their way out of WWE?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Nov 2011, 11:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
E R
Young Noob

E R is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think that Evan Bourne and John Morrison are on their way out of WWE?

Some of you may already have seen this question. But someone stole the question from me and so I want to ask it again.

Evan Bourne- Matt Sydal- was suspended for 30 days for violating the drug wellness policy and even when not suspended he is just slightly above a jobber. Does WWE see much use of him in the future? I personally, enjoy Bourne's in-ring ability and find him one of the most entertaining guys in the WWE today.

John Morrison- John Hennigan- Is being buried every single week. This all might of been changed however when he defeated Dolph Ziggler last Monday Night. Will this mean that he'll win once again? There has been talk of him going to TNA since of their superb X division class. I would like to see Hennigan stay in the WWE but TNA would be his better choice as he'll most likely be used well and I see him winning the X Division championship and keep it for a long period of time fueding with guys like Austin Aries and Kid Kash.

What are your thoughts on Evan Bourne and John Morrison? Do you believe these 2 will be released in the near future?

Please answer the question. If you do I would appreciate it very much

Please answer the question. If you do I would appreciate it very much
E R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2011, 11:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Miz ??? W???? ????? is on a distinguished road

The shaman of jobbing is
Miz ??? W???? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2011, 11:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Wrestling section owner is on a distinguished road

Leave my damn section, c'mon MAN!
Wrestling section owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2011, 11:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jon
Jobber

Jon is on a distinguished road

Evan Bourne: probably not as he is the tag team champion John Morrison: probably to go to TNA with Melina.
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote