ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

How real was the old ECW?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Nov 2011, 02:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Joe C is on a distinguished road
Default How real was the old ECW?

I've seen at least 100+ vids on the old ECW, I've also heard people say it's fake but to me it looks like people trying to kill each other. I've been an old ECW fan for like 4 years but never really knew if it was entirely real or not, the only point at which I thought it might be fake was when ECW partnered with WWE. All answers are appreciated
Joe C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2011, 02:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??v?????? ? is on a distinguished road

People got hurt that's gonna happen when your getting whacked with weapons or going through tables but it wasn't real they were just putting on a show to entertain fans.
??v?????? ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2011, 02:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

James9726 is on a distinguished road

It was more real than today's WWE.
James9726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2011, 02:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Julius C is on a distinguished road

It was hard work for very little money. It was a Family Atmosphere of ECW vs. WWE and WCW. Wrestlers gave their own and had broken bones, sprained, strained torn ligaments and bodyparts to show for it. It was innovative, cutting edge and ahead of it's time. In it's time, ECW was the best thing to happen to Professional Wrestling in The United States and it's influence was felt not only among Professional Wrestling Promotions in The United States, but around The World. It was still Professional Wrestling and had Pre-determined outcomes.
Julius C is offline   Reply With Quote